• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

COMPLETE: When Evil Meets Evil (Book 1) (COMPLETED)

How do you like When Evil Meets Evil?

• Best Fic Ever

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Good

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Its alright

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Re: When Evil Meets Evil (Part 6 Posted) Please Read

Im loving you poll atm

Best Fic Ever 9,000
Good 4,000
Its alright 1,000

Very.. Suspicious :D

Team Rocket vs. Team Galactic....This is interesting. :)

What in the Johto? Your poll was tampered with. There aren't that many active users on here. Umm.... yeah. Kinda confusing. You kept calling Nidoqueen Nidoking. And the ending was really confusing. You might want to proof read.

Interesting plot. For starters:

1. Grammar, spelling: I assume English is not your first language, or at least your spellcheck is shot.

2. Exposition: we probably need to know why Archie, Maxie, Cyrus, and Giovanni are acting this way. Especially Archie and Maxie.

3. Cyrus: he's acting a bit too... friendly. Cyrus doesn't like to show his emotions, so all his cheerfulness makes me think that this isn't Cyrus.

However, there are several very amusing lines in this fic ("my Pokemon is so big and heavy and yours is just a light weight bat" is very amusing).

Of course, no offense.

Ill try hard to fix the grammer up a bit.

I'll agree with Battle Droid--I want to know why the team leaders are acting OOC, especially Cyrus.

(OOC=Out of Character in RP speak)

Thank You. I will fix it.

Good chapter, Most of what I would say has already been metioned like OOC and maybe some grammar.
Be sure to check spelling, Aerial Ace was spelled wrong for instance.
I liked the chapter a lot though. Keep 'em comin'.

The Last Two Chaptrers are coming up.

Im loving you poll atm

Best Fic Ever 9,000
Good 4,000
Its alright 1,000

Very.. Suspicious :D

Hehehe shhhhhh

Team Rocket vs. Team Galactic....This is interesting. :)

Thanks. I forgot how I came up with this idea.

What in the Johto? Your poll was tampered with. There aren't that many active users on here. Umm.... yeah. Kinda confusing. You kept calling Nidoqueen Nidoking. And the ending was really confusing. You might want to proof read.

Giovanni had a Nidoking that fainted. Then he sent out Nidoqueen. Honchkrow was Giovanni's last POkemon but Cyrus's 2nd Pokemon. If Giovanni's Honchkrow lost at the end then Cyrus would have won but if Giovanni's won then The battle would continue.

What the hell is up with that poll. One more vote on the...crap it's closed.

I hope you all enjoyed Part 6. If you enjoyed this fic than I am sad to say that the last two chapters are coming soon. Thank you all you helped this fic out. The Next Part is Part 7 The Final BAttle for Kanto and then Part 8 is Kanto's Last Stand. Please continue reading as this fic reaches its grand finaly. I am also so happy this is going to be my first completed Fic. Thank You Again.

This chapter was good except two things I noticed. You put 'has' instead of 'as', and also called Nidoqueen Nidoking.

This chapter was good except two things I noticed. You put 'has' instead of 'as', and also called Nidoqueen Nidoking.

+Thanks. Im going to fix it to avoid confusion.

Hmm... This is an interesting idea, and I can't wait to see if Kanto will ever be freed from the iron grip of the criminal organisations.
There are a few mistakes, but these have already been pointed out so I won't repeat them.
Any plans on a sequel?

There will be a sequel but I am not revealing any plots or other things. You have to wait to fnd out.

Oh Alster, what of what have you done to the poll? :/

That was much better. I will go along with the others and say Cyrus was a bit emotional, but you're definitely getting there, man. Keep going, you'll only get better.

Oh Alster, what of what have you done to the poll? :/

I didnt do it.

That was much better. I will go along with the others and say Cyrus was a bit emotional, but you're definitely getting there, man. Keep going, you'll only get better.

Thanks. I will try harder when the sequel comes out.

Part 7 is taking a little longer than I thought. I am adding twist and turns. I will havent done by the latest of next wensday. If not sooner. Im realy sorry about the delays. I will finish it up.

Finally I present you all with Part 7. It took awhile because I had writers block for a while. I worked extra hard and I hope you enjoy it. I Present Part 7 The Final Battle for Kanto.

Part 7 The Final Battle for Kanto

Honchkrow flew back to its original trainer and had taken care of its weak, senseless, opponent. The results were surprising with both leaders.

“You are a complete fool to challenge me,” said Cyrus taking the next step towards ruler and king.

“I lost, bu, bu, bu, bu,” shuttered Giovanni falling quickly to the moist ground. He crashed into the floor and fainted just as if he was the poor Pokemon in the extreme battle.

“Now that this battle is over; I want Giovanni on total watch and make sure he doesn’t escape. As for all you rockets. You are now serving as my slaves. I do need a large army,” ordered Cyrus. The Team Rocket Grunts joined with Team Galactic by force to double the destruction.

Cyrus stumbled his way to his ruined aircraft which was now just black, hot, ashes. He questioned how he was going to get out of Celadon City. His mind was clogged with so many thoughts, that it hurt when he tried to find a quick way to travel from Celadon’s destruction.

Team Galactic decided to travel on foot and they hoped a miracle would help them. Kanto was reaching its boiling point.

******​
Archie guided his Grunts to the submarine so they can make their way to the next City. They were really close to controlling Kanto. Their hopes were high and their chances reached the top.

They were set to go and they launched into their long drive through the ocean. Archie asked his assistant where the closest city was located.

Archie’s assistant replied, “It is probably going to be Celadon City. It’s just across the mini ocean that lies between Fuchsia and Celadon.

Archie controlled the submarine as they peacefully voyaged their way to Celadon. Archie eagerly waited for the parting at Celadon City. Archie was watching the path when a huge sunken plane was caught strait in their course. The screaming began, with their lives at stake.

“You have to turn this sub quick because we are about to blow,” yelled Archie’s assistant who was running to protect his precious life.

Archie clutched his hands on the wheel and pulled it with all his strength until it finally passed through all in one piece. The screaming went from blistering voices down to awkward silence. The submarine passed through with no harm done on the inside and outside.

“Don’t worry; no harm done,” announced Archie, losing his attention from the water.

Bam!

A huge Wailord crashed in the ships main window. The window cracked leaving room for water to enter. Water drowned in to meet its victim. The screaming started all over again but louder.

“Hit the eject button,” screamed one of the grunts who dived to the emergency button.

The floor that was flooded lifted and they were flung out of the sunken submarine. They landed in the freezing water not to far from land.

“Wait I can see land. We won’t drown,” cheered one of the Grunts and he swam for the shore. There was still hope in Kanto for Team Aqua as they followed the cheerful Grunt to land. All was left behind, sunken with the giant plane.

They all reached the shore with no major injuries that will back up their plan. Archie walked the coastlines and they seemed almost deserted with just sand.

“Where could all of these people be,” wondered Archie as he explored the bare land. Everyone had vanished and this beach should be crowded.

Archie heard loud footsteps from beyond the beach. He gathered each and every one of his grunts for protection.

“Who is that,” demanded Archie. “I command you to bow down to your leader.” The people who walked the plains were now in site of Team Aqua. Archie was frightened as hundreds of powerful grunts stood in front of him. Archie made a run for it but he was stopped by the new Team Galactic grunts.

“Not to fast. You think you can make me bow down to you but when you see my team, you run away,” explained Cyrus in his monotone voice.

“My name is Archie, leader of Team Aqua from Hoenn. I came here to control Kanto. I will not fail my goal,” said Archie, wiggling himself from the Grunt’s clutches. “Look here, Cyrus of Team Galactic. If anyone deserves to be here right now, it would be me. I have fought my way here, to this point,” said Archie.

“I have too. You are not the only person who fought their way to the currant standing point,” replied Cyrus.

Team Aqua kept their distance from the new ultimate Team Galactic. They were unstoppable with their amounts of grunts and each grunt contained a mysterious Team so powerful that they were almost impossible to defeat. Archie knew if he were to take on that Team he would be dead a couple minutes into it. They out numbered Archie by hundreds, while Team Galactic's power made Team Aqua's power seem like a worthless Goldeen.

Their argument continued with many ridiculous comments that went on and on. Finally they agreed to settle their arguments in a Pokemon battle. They agreed on regular gym rules that follow three Pokemon, with substitutions. The winner will be awarded the title of Kanto master. The loser was forced to become a slave of the winning leader.

Both fierce opponent chose their trustworthy Pokemon for the battle. Cyrus remained with his team that he used against Giovanni while Archie kept his Ludicolo and Crobat. Archie added his Mightyena to the battle. Each team stood in their designated spots and began the mind blowing battle that will end Kanto forever.

"Are you prepared and ready, Archie," asked Cyrus eagerly waiting to begin the mysterious battle.

"Yes I am, but are you," replied Archie patiently waiting for the madness to start.

Cyrus threw out his most valuable player from the battle earlier. Weavile marched on to the field looking good as new. Archie started with Crobat. Crobat's wing was recovered from the pain from Maxie's Mightyena. The two opponents looked into each others eyes and started the battle.

"Weavile start this battle with Night Slash," ordered Cyrus, making the first step to Kanto domination.

Weavile rushed on his quick feat to find his opponent gone in the sky. Crobat flew away from Weavile just in time. The sky cleared from the ash and the smoke vanished.

"Don't let him fool you, Weavile. This ungrateful peasant doesn't deserve to fly. Aim for its wings," said Cyrus quietly. Archie couldn't make out what Cyrus was explaining to Weavile but he knew it was a plan.

"Crobat, head down to Weavile and leave him speechless with Poison Fang," demanded Archie, "Weavile is finished." Crobat quickly flew smoothly in the air and before Weavile could turn his head to find out what was going on, he was terribly poisoned. The poison reached through his whole body within seconds. Cyrus was upset; this was not going as he planned.

Weavile continued to be affected by the poison as he laid on the grassy ground where he was opened to direct attacks that would leave dangerous marks.

Archie laughed as he watched the poor Weavile shiver on the cold ground. Cyrus stood devastated as he could not take in the unwanted facts. Weavile wasn't finished until Archie made his move.

"This was quite simple, finish this worthless Sinnoh Pokemon with Bite," rejoiced the winning foe, Archie. Crobat's sharp teeth landed in Weavile soft skin. The poison was bad enough, but when Crobat locked his teeth in Weavil's skin, things were ugly for Cyrus. The first drop of tears had already begun, Weavile used all him might just to make his boss proud. Weavile then finally got in control of his body and yanked Crobat from his tared skin.

The tables turned as the battle heated up. Weavile ran his claws through Crobats now injured wing. None of them held back. It was pain through the entire battle. Archie was surprised as he became the deadly target. Weavile was angry and took the same stubborn mood as Cyrus.

"Good, excellent. Prove to the mindless fools that we don't play games, especially with these mutts," growled Cyrus. If he lost now all of his dreams will be washed away within a second and he and his team would become Archie's miserable slaves.

"Don't get too excited. The match has only begun. It may seem that you have the advantage but my tricks have yet to be shown," explained Archie who was very calm knowing the fact the Crobat was being used as Weavile's play toy. Crobat couldn't do anything as Weavile kept his fist landing in Crobat's bruised face.

Weavile was ordered to defeat Crobat with Night Slash so he did. His right hand became glowing purple and every second his hand seemed to get bigger and bigger as if it was a illusion. Finally Crobat was sent to his doom being blasted away with in a one mind blowing second.

Archie didn't seem ashamed. His positive attitude is what kept him form braking into a anger problem. He continued to believe that the outcome of the battle would be satisfying to himself.

Archie hadn't shown any strong emotion through the whole battle and Cyrus knew Archie was up to something. Something that would keep Cyrus from winning the match.

Regardless of Cyrus's thoughts he had to continue the battle. Archie threw out his second Pokemon. The hyperactive, super happy, Pokemon had returned. Ludicolo had been brought back to impress Archie once more. The battle heated up with more Pokemon to come.

Meanwhile, Gary Oak woke up to find himself held by a bunch of Galactic Goons. Gary tried to struggle free but he failed. They would not let Gary out of their site even if their lives depended on it.

"You better let me go you nasty grunts," yelled Gary attracting everyone's attention. After that he gave up and watched as the battle continued with Archie down one and Cyrus on a role.

"Ludicolo, do this right. Focus Punch, now," demanded Archie who was afraid that Ludicolo would not help him. Ludicolo took his steps toward Weavile and jammed his fist in Weaviles head. Weavile's neck cracked as he was forced onto the ground by Ludicolo's powerful fist. The punch made the grunts "ohh" but when Weavile got back on his feet, all of the Galactic Grunts cheered except Cyrus who was still lost in his thoughts. He didn't show it by any physical emotions but in the inside he was proud.

"He's still not finished," scolded Archie. "Well after this I'll make sure he won't ever see light again." Archie was very angry but he got a hold of himself. Ludicolo didn't want his master angry so he continued at Weavile until he was on the ground begging for murcy.

Weavile was still on his feet but with major injuries that made him go slower than usual. He was still fast enough to escape Ludicolo.

"Metal Claw and strike him good," said Cyrus waiting for the perfect moment to attack. Weavile's hand brightened and it nearly blinded Ludicolo. Weavile striked and Ludicolo was sent to the ground but still in concious.

"Get up, immidiatly," ordered Archie, while Ludicolo laid on the floor with the pain still moving through his body.

Gary thought up a brilliant pan to get him loose from the Team Galactic Grunt. He stotmped his foot right into one of the Grunts feet and with one hand free he punched the other Grunt in the face which brought him to the ground. Gary ran to the spot where they kept his Pokeball's and other needed things.

"This battle is over, I am here to stop all of this once and for all. This has gone far enough," exclaimed Gary interupting the treterous, cold blooded battle.

"What are you going to do about it? There is one of you but hundreds of
us. Tell me how you plan to defeat my mass army of powerful fighters," explained Archie, showing off his incredible power.

Gary was speechless, Archie was correct; Gary couldn't top that. How was he suppose to take out a large army of vilounous geniouses. Kanto was doomed and evil had taken over.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
The last chapter is coming next and it would be the most mind twisting shocking event that will change Kanto.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Re: When Evil Meets Evil (Part 7 Posted) Please Read

The last chapter is next. :(
Anyway, I really like the plot.

A lot of mispelling and tense problems in this story.

But I like it.

As the end of this fix draws near, I sense an explosive finale...

The plot stays good, but it does get a bit repetitive after a while, what with battle after battle. In your sequel, try to spice it up a bit - maybe a grunt discovers a secret goldmine, or Team Rocket blow up the Devon Corporation (since it takes place in Hoenn).

There are, like other people say, quite a few mistakes. Try using a spell check to improve your accuracy, but remember that they can be unreliable...

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom