• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 16

Where do I need to improve on most

• Total voters

alster08

BF Author
Reaction score
CENTER]
evilficbanner2.png
[/CENTER]

When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors
(Book 2)
Author: Alster08
Date Began: August 25th 2010​

Hello and welcome to the When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors thread. Here is where the story will be posted in. I am very excited to here your reactions and I promise you that this is a thrilling saga that I garantee will end in sucess.​

Book 1
Book 2​

There are chances of a book three but I have to see how this goes.​

Important Information
From now on WHen Evil Meets Evil Will be Updated twice a week. They will be on Wednesday and Sunday. At the end of a part there will be a week break and then I will start posting Chapters for the next part. Each part will contain around 5-10 chapter and there will be around 10 parts maybe more.​

COMMING SOON October
Chapter 16 SUNDAY
Chapter 17 NEXT SUNDAY
Chapter 18 NEXT NEXT SUNDAY

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Chapter 10 The White Room Part 1

Part 3 Team Polar Takes Action
Chapter 16 Chaos Along the Sea Shores
Chapter 17 Through the Thick and Thin. The Battle Begins!
Chapter 18 ????????????​

Part 4 Hoenn Fights Back
Chapter 19 ??????????????
Chapter 20 ??????????????
Chapter 21 ???????????????
Chapter 22 ?????????????
Chapter 23 ??????????????​

CHAPTER 1 Horrors Began

The start of Hoenns day began with everyone picturing today being the best day of there life. They were incorrect in a way. For the next few weeks Hoenn will reach maximum overload. It all started a year after the massive attack in Kanto that led to destruction, mayhem, and fierce action.​

All of the Lilycove City's citizens woke up to feel the wonderful weather outside. Except our young hero Brice who was still fast asleep in his warm cozy bed.​

Brice was one of your everyday middle scholars who had to be dragged out of bed to get to school. He had another companion to accompany and it was his very own Mudkip. Mudkip acted like a brother Brice never had. His normal everyday dress ware was a small blue cap that matched his plain blue tee shirt that went along with his black jeans.​

"Mom, please don't make me go. I hate school and my dumb teacher keeps giving us dumb Pop Quizzes on preschool stuff. I wonder if he knows he's teaching the eighth grade," explained Brice, picking up his lunch and making his way to Lilycove Middle.​

Mudkip followed who also joined Brice at school just to keep the the dozens of angry school bullies away. On the way to school Brice saw something far away but then he realized that it was probably a plane dropping off passengers that came here top visit Lilycove City.​

After a couple of minutes Brice was in Mr. Grones classroom taking a simple logical test on what Pokemon are and what they are used for. Mudkip wasn't allowed to be in the school so Brice would return him into his Pokeball and hide the ball in his over-sized back pack. Whenever it came to these kind of test Brice always thought of Mudkip and how Mudkip keeps him nice and happy.​

"BRIIIIIIIIIIIIING"​

Class was over and Brice pretty much aced the test. It wasn't to hard for him because he had a great pal like Mudkip to think of. Most people thought the school bell was a delight but when it came to Brice, it was nothing too good.​

It was bully's; they kept a sharp eye on Brice and everyday during lunch period things turned ugly especially for Brice.

"How munch money did you bring for me today," laughed Derek the school bully who was dragging Brice by the the tips of his shirt.

"You better let go of me. I mean it or I, I, I, I will tell," shuttered Brice who had his arms clutched by Derek's strong and muscular Posy.

Derek ordered them to flip Brice to check the money in his pockets but by the time they were about to lift him a huge blimp casted a gigantic shadow above them. Second after second ladders dropped followed by threatening people capturing people for captivity.​

Derek and his posy fled and Brice hid in a bush watching his classmates abducted by mysterious villains.

Brice was speechless and it was so unexpected. He was frightened and probably the only one left at school. He didn't know what to do. He walked back to the main portion of town and found more people being kidnapped. The villains had a powerful team that not even the towns strongest trainers could take out. Nothing was right; Brice wondered if it was the end of the world this early.​

..........................​

"Um sir, all of our slaves have been nicely placed in our captivity room. It will be only a few minutes until the entire city id down in flames. We made sure that everyone his out and in this blimp," said Rocket executive Petrel.​

"This region shall just feel a world of pain. Team Rocket is back in action so these villagers must watch out. Team Rocket inter-prise shall rule this vast region and no one can stop us," laughed Giovanni who watched as thousands of people were afraid and captured.​

After hours almost all of Lilycove City was captured and all that remained was one eighth grade boy who was supposed to end this and protect Hoenn.​

Nothing was left to destroy. The City was set in flames but luckily Brice escaped before it was to late. Team Rocket from Kanto had invaded Hoenn to do dastardly deeds and Brice along with the rest of Hoenn was not happy.

.............................​

Brice was the only one left in town witch was now burned into ashes. He already forgot that the villains that mysteriously attacked took his mother away from him. Brice was furious with himself and the villains. He should have protected his mom.​

He should have fought off Team Rocket but he let his mom down, he let Lilycove City down, he let Hoenn down, but most importantly, he let the world down. He could not forgive himself this time. He was the one to stop them and bring peace back to Hoenn.​

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Next Time: Life as a Rocket
Woooo! That was the first Chapter, what did you think?
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////​

Last edited:
Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2)

I call dibbs on first post.
Nice job, Hoenn happens to be my favorite region so I am gonna be biased somewhat.(just kidding).
Your getting better steadily which is great and the chapter got me hooked. So I'll be reading.

Cool, looks like your the first post!

Looks like the EME sequel will go a lot deeper than just the teams attacking Hoenn (which was a bit of a flaw with the last book). I like the fact that Brice has a reason to be against the teams.

Also... Yay for Petrel! My favourite Rocket Exec!

The next xhapter may seem a little boring but it also contains very important information that goes along with the Team Rocket Plot

That was good and the improvements from your first fics are really noticable and that's great. You have improved as you have written and the plot ALREADY seems much better than just four evil teams in one region.

I do question the lodgic of Brice being the only person not being captured considering he walked around town. But its still good. I'm looking forward for more ;)

Chapter 2 Life as a Rocket

I have you ever thought of ruling the whole world along side with a powerful leader who will guide you the whole evil way. It may sound exciting but there are prices to pay for such valuable things. Some of you may get them right away and some of you may not last a second wondering an evil organization.

First off, you need to treat every single person on the team with respect even if you’re face to face with your arch nemesis. Another thing is that you should not ever talk back or question your boss, or you’re in for an unpleasant ride down death lane. Most important rule is not to fail when your leader is really depending on you. If the worst scenario pops up; id suggest you leave immediately before he hunts you down.

You also have lots of responsibilities and the toughest but most important is keeping your boss happy. A happy boss equals a happy day. It’s the number one rule to follow as long as you’re under your boss's commands. An angry boss equals one miserable day that will never leave your head and will lurk around you for the rest of your life. Don’t let this occur; act fast.

Follow these important tips and you will be nicely living in a world of evil. Remember, never upset the boss.
....................​

Giovanni stood up from his seat in his freshly polished black silk suit which he prepared especially for this very important moment in all of Team Rockets never ending history. Giovanni was not the type of person who accepts failure which make's life as a rocket grunt difficult to handle. Almost a year back in his conquering Kanto plan he lost to Team Galactic leader Cyrus in a Pokemon battle. Right when he saw the swirls that were in his last Pokemon for the battle, he fainted, leaving the world for a short amount of time. It was an embarrassing time for Giovanni and he wants to regain his evil honor as a true evil leader. Not just one that takes’s them halfway and then quits.

Giovanni is described differently from different people that experience his appearance. Some people described him as an evil uncaring crook that controls his very own evil organization, Team Rocket. Not mention that he was not afraid of any challenge no matter how difficult it can get. Giovanni would be right on it with in a single heartbeat. When things needed to be done in Team Rocket, he could not possibly let his Team take a day off. While some people think that he carries a strong beating heart that just had a bad first impression in the real world. Finally there are the people who could care less about Giovanni and think evil runs through his entire blood stream.

"Giovanni sir, I thought we disagreed on burning down the city. I thought we were going to leave it bare or take control of it. Was there a change in plans that I was not notified about," asked Rocket Executive Ariana who was greatly confused.

"In order for our scheam to work we would have to make sure that no one knows about our apperance. We have to make sure no body made it out of that town alive or not in my cluches or somewill find out. Now that we have the prisoners that have seen our blimp no body expects us here in Hoenn. The region shall suffer a World of Pain,” explained Giovanni tapping his fingers on his very own desk.

"I understand Sir," replied Ariana who knew exactly what Giovanni was trying to tell her, but he did not release it in obvious words.

"Im glad you do now run off to whatever I assigned you to do. We have a long week ahead of us and Hoenn is well aware of our presence.

Giovanni finished the intriguing conversation with Ariana leaving it with strange silence. Ariana slowly walked on the metal floor back to Team Rockets miniature lab that was located in the blimp.

Giovanni went back deep with in his thoughts and his nightmare appeared.
................​

"Im done with this, I can’t put up with this any longer," screamed Giovanni's dangered wife.

"It’s not my fault. Life has been tough these couple of days. The stress is over my control," responded Giovanni who his wife upset once again.

"Whenever you are in a bad mood you always have to release all your anger on my and our precious son. This is a bad experience for him. We have to sort this out before things get out of hand," said Giovanni's wife in a random rampage.

Giovanni fell silent and his mind went blank and he was too frustrated to say another word. Giovanni exited his own house as if he was the one who was getting kicked out. But the truth was Giovanni kicked himself out, he disgraced his family and disgraced the world and he knew the world would never forgive him.

A few weeks after Giovanni escaped his wife’s control, his wife struck a heart attack that took her life away just like Giovanni stole her heart. Giovanni never saw his son again and kept his old family behind and started his new career as an evil Villain.

//////////////////////////////////////////
Next Time: Team Rocket HQ
So what did you think. Do you like?
//////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:
Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 2 Now Up

Ah, Giovanni backstory. I hope you'll do this for all of the team leaders.

I did notice that you missed out some apostrophes at times, such as Team Rocket's and I'd (which also should have a capital letter).

I think you missed out some speech marks as well. But I liked the plot of this chapter, even if not much happened. I also hope that the other teams will appear soon (there HAS to be a double, triple or quadruple agent in here somewhere...).

If you would like to get notified when new chapters are up please tell me and you will be added to my When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors Contact list.

Board Contact List
NikNak3000

Last edited:

Sign-up, please! To the contact list, that is.

From now on WHen Evil Meets Evil Will be Updated twice a week. They will be on Wednesday and Sunday. At the end of a part there will be a week break and then I will start posting Chapters for the next part. Each part will contain around 5-10 chapter and there will be around 10 parts maybe more.

Comming Soon

Chapter 3 Wednesday 9/1
Chapter 4 Sunday 9/5
Chapter 5 Wednesday 9/8

Chapter 3 Team Rocket’s HQ
Team Rockets voyage for a brightened future and immorality slowly approached. The search for their perfect HQ in Hoenn still went on strong. The massive blimp continued through the sky casting threatening shadows through all of Hoenn’s small towns. He didn’t bother messing with them because it will only stall more and more precious time.

Instead of moving above land they decided to land in a small island that would be perfect for Team Rocket. All they had to do was capture each and every one that remained on that island.

“Attention everyone; our last stop made us successful and so will our next. This time we are heading towards a small island that goes by the name of Sootopolis City; but when we are finished, it will be Team Rocket HQ. I want to stay away from the main Cities to avoid trouble from them. No one will know we are here and we will stay a silent mystery,” explained Giovanni who was so far triumphant.

The arrival at Sootopolis City is not to far away from Team Rockets Horrors. Hoenn was not aware of Team Rocket and there beings because nobody new Lilycove City was destroyed, or permanently gone. Giovanni wanted to keep it that way in order to stay unknown.

A few minutes passed and Team Rocket hovered above Sootopolis City threatening the innocent people who didn’t deserve hatred from Team Rocket. Team Rocket Grunts dropped from ladders landing on the grassy ground below them. Parents held there children who were frightened greatly. Major trainers tried to fight them off but there was too many for them to defeat. One after another people were kidnapped. They didn’t ask for this to happen. The people were unfamiliar with Team Rocket and why they have came to Hoenn. Why had they come to there home?

Inside the blimp Giovanni stood gazing below, watching the citizens run and cry. He was proud of himself for the unsatisfying things he had just caused. It had not struck his heart. He just watched with his unpleasant grin. He was full of hatred that went through the family. It was in there families blood.

Every single Sootopolis citizen was captured and had to join the rest of Lilycove City’s people trapped inside the Blip’s captivity area. The Lilycove City people were actually happy to see more people to bond with but they still wished to return home, so they could resume their life. Soon when there HQ was finished they would be sent into Sootopolis Prison where there will be more room for the prisoners.

Giovanni took his first steps on his new territory in which he would stay for a while until their evil scheme is complete. The rest of Giovanni’s servants joined them and they were then right away ordered to work. Team Rocket had a place that they could call home now. Most of Hoenn was unaware of Team Rockets presence and that’s what Giovanni was thrilled about. They continued to stay a complete mystery. Hoenn would have to solve it themselves.

………….
Brice our unordinary hero followed Team Rocket until he reached water. There was no boat around him to sail. He was forced to move back to the closest town and rent one. He also realized that he should probably warn them about Team Rocket while he roamed the city.

Brice zoomed through the forest in search of Mauville City. It took him three long, exhausting hours but he finally reached his destination point. He rushed in to greet hundreds of villagers.

Brice ran to one adult and began to explain the situation. “Hoenn is being attacked by strangers that go by Team Rocket. They burned down Lilycove City, plus kidnapped everyone there including my mom. They left and I think they headed to Sootopolis Island.”

The man giggled and then replied, “Keep your wild imagination to yourself. There is no possible way that we would be attacked without knowing we were being attacked.” The man finished and then left, leaving Brice angry. At this rate no one would believe him.

He rushed back to the man and then told him, “Please just come with me and I will prove everything. All we need is a boat that would last us at least a couple hours of sailing. Please you have to believe me.”

The only problem was that Brice did not know the whole story behind the man.
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
So did you see any problems?
Wadya think?

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 3!!

I am Currnatly writing Chapter 13 but I will publish chapter 4 tommarow. Be prepared that Chapter 4 and 5 will be quite shocking. I will release Chapter 4 tommarow and Chapter 5 Wednesday. Also just a heads up that there is PG-13 Action in the Rest of the Chapters Be Warned!

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 3!!

Hello I was dieing to post the next chapter so I posted it now. I figured its pretty close to Sunday so I prpared it up and I now present you the next Chapter! As always Comments are Appriciated!!!!

Chapter 4 Sailing the Sea's

Brice who was still worried had finally come across a trustworthy stranger who would venture with him to Sootopolis City. The thing was that Brice did not know the whole story behind the mystery man.

"My name is Professor Arched and I am a scientist in these parts of town. I guess I shall join you and prove to you that whatever you are trying to tell me is fake," said the genius professor who rally wasn’t in the mood for a little kids jokes.

"Thank you so much. I promise I will prove to you that there are in fact evil villains in Hoenn," answered Brice who finally found someone who could help him in this situation.

Brice and Professor Arched rented a normal sized boat for a couple of days just in case things went wrong on the sea. Hoenn’s seas were strange. Random title waves occur and sometimes the water is as still as a statue. Brice trusted the man and knew that Hoenn would stop the mystery villains from taking over his home region.

Finally Brice and Professor Arched were sailing the seas until a bad storm appeared from the dusk. Brice was afraid that they might not reach Sootopolis City and will die out in the endless ocean. Professor Arched on the other hand had every thing under control. Just in case he had brought out large umbrellas because he had predicted that this would happen.

Brice helped place them up and they were secured from the drenching rain, but that wasn’t the only problem. The feirce winds crashed into the old boat most likely taking the boat off course. They couldn’t do anything about that so they had to wait till morning. It was a cold long night for the traveling hero’s but Brice was happy that he would find his mother.

Brice fell asleep even in the terrible storm and in his dreams Brice knew for a fact that things weren’t going to end well.

.......................​

Rain poured throughout Team Rocket HQ leaving Giovanni to one thing. He couldn't get any work done with this rain crashing down on the enormous island. He already found the perfect place to stay. It was a big Mansion that was at the end of the island. The other grunts just slept in the abandoned houses that served them great pleasure.

Team Rockets prisoners were locked away in Team Rocket HQ's private jail. There was no way to escape without being noticed. Giovanni kept the place monitored at all times. Security cameras were placed though out the massive building. It was impossible to escape without Giovanni knowing ahead of time.

"Mr. Giovanni, all prisoners have been securely locked away in Team Rocket prison. There have been no intruders and we most likely wont be expecting any in this weather," explained Rocket Executive Proton.

"Good, Team Rocket's plan his moving along great. Nothing will stop us now. It’s far too late for anyone to stop us or we will threaten them with you know what. Team Rocket is back at the top," said Giovanni who was very happy at the currant results. Team Rocket was in the lead. The only thing was that Hoenn didn’t know what they were racing for.

THE NEXT DAY

.....................​

Brice and Professor Arched barley slept through the pounding storm. Their boat was nearly ruined with major damages, but it still floated on the sea. They weren't off course by too much. They would still reach the island by nightfall; most likely sooner.

"So if you don’t believe me than why are you here with me," asked Brice who was dieing to start a conversation with the strange man.

Professor Arched struggled to answer but finally let out, "I was planning on heading to Sootopolis City for more study on Hoenn’s island coastlines."

"Why would you need to study that? Its just sand," asked Brice.

"Um, because we are trying to see if our beaches would ever get washed away by our oceans currants," answered Professor Arched.

"Ah, I see. Well you won’t have much time to study that when I prove to you that villains had came across Hoenn and burned Lilycove City down and probably would do the same thing to Sootopolis City. They took my mother and the rest of the Lilycove City's people. I’m the only one who isn’t under captivity of those crooks," explained Brice who really wanted to show the professor he was right.

.....................​

Team Rocket’s headquarters was flooded which made Giovanni mad again. Nobody could move around until all the water was gone. Team Rocket Grunts got another day off which they honestly needed. This was their first day off in a long, LONG, time. After there plan is complete they wont need to work anymore. Giovanni would lead them to total world conquer and they wouldn’t have to work for anything.

Hours after hours Giovanni waited. He didn’t want to rest. He watched the water evaporate waiting for the land to be completely dry. His eyes didn't leave the water’s site even if he was surrounded by a tropical paradise with nice average sized palm tree's and flowers that bloomed in the beautiful Spring weather. The beach shinned and that’s where most of the Rocket Grunts were. Relaxing at the beach swimming in the perfectly warm ocean.

Rocket Executive Pretrel tried to convince Giovanni to go join the party at the Team Rockets very own beach, but Giovanni still refused. He was still lost in his thoughts. He didn’t know if the HQ would be unflooded today. It probably wasn’t going to, but Giovanni still watched. While the Grunts partied, Giovanni sat staring at his misery.

//////////////////////////////////
Next Time: End of Part 1 Its All Just Begun
The next Chapter is comming Wednesday so be prepared for another thrilling Event!
As always comments are appriciated!
//////////////////////////////////

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 4 PLEASE READ!

Wait a minute... Arched... Archer? No, it couldn't be... Could it? :eek:

That professor guy sure is suspicious. I mean, there isn't actually any sand around Sootopolis... It's just a rock... That you have to Dive to or Fly to. Hmmm...

I did notice something strange - you said that they got another day off, the first in a long time. Doesn't that contradict itself? And remember those apostrophes!

Thanks for The Feedback and I will edit the Chapter now.

Hey great job Alster. I loved Giovanni's backstory. I love backstories in general, but Gio story was win.

wow amazing I LOVE FAN FICS THAT INVOLVE THE TEAMS!!

Hey great job Alster. I loved Giovanni's backstory. I love backstories in general, but Gio story was win.
Thanks Legacy, theres a lot more backstorys comming soon.

wow amazing I LOVE FAN FICS THAT INVOLVE THE TEAMS!!
Thanks for reading. That is a major compliment in my world!

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 5 Here

Today is Wednesday so that meens UPDATE. Thank you for all that have read this story. I have one question to ask before you get to the chapter. Does When Evil Meets Evil 2 have a shot at the fanfiction awards? Please let me know.

Chapter 5 It’s all Just Begun

After almost a whole day of a painful voyage through the sea, Brice finally got site of Sootopolis City. He jumped for joy but Professor Arched just sat doing nothing as he did the whole trip. Brice was thrilled that he actually survived the trip after the appalling storm came upon them.

“Professor Arched, be prepared to see that Im right and you’re wrong. We are only seconds away from the island,” announced Brice who was half happy but half afraid. What lied at that island was nothing to be to thrilled about.

The boat slowly washed up on the shore of Sootopolis City. Luckily they weren’t on the side where all the rocket grunts were partying. Professor Arched watched Security Grunts walked the streets and knew that Brice was correct.

“Oh my god you are right. How come we haven’t been aware of this yet,” whispered Arched to himself amazed at the dozens of Grunts marching the streets, patrolling the buildings and guarding the royal palace..

“I think that they are keeping the prisoners in hostage at Sootopolis jail,” said Brice, pointing towards the normal sized jail. Together they had to sneak behind buildings duck below bushes to avoid being seen by the monitoring grunts. They reached the jail without being seen but that’s what they thought. They were both unaware of the security cameras so they were caught on tape.

Inside the prison dozens of families were behind bars. They were sad and gloomy. When they saw the two heroes they had finally gained hope. They were excited that someone could save them from the torturous cell. It had been almost a week since they’ve been imprisoned. Brice didn’t worry about the others. He went looking for his mother. She was no where to be found in the whole building. All of a sudden his hopes dropped, and his heart broke and his mind shattered into millions of pieces. His mother was not there to greet. He was still determined to find his mother even if Giovanni kept her in a super secret location far, far, away.

“Well, who must this be? A survivor from Lilycove City. Since you are aware of our schemes. Im afraid I must indeed capture you,” laughed Giovanni who walked in from no where.

“Who are you,” asked Brice who was still confused over his mother.
“Why, Im Giovanni, leader of Team Rocket of coarse,” replied Giovanni placing a gentle smile upon his face.

“You will never catch us, right professor,” yelled Brice who unexpectedly throughout his Mudkip just in case Giovanni tried to harm him.

“Im afraid not, child. I must say that you are a real brat trusting a stranger to help you. For your information I am a spy for Team Rocket who got lucky finding the last person that knows of Team Rockets plan,” replied Rocket Spy Arched. Arched clutched Brice’s hands and place him in a deserted cell alone. Mudkip was not allowed to join him. Giovanni was interested in it so he stole Brice’s best friend and kept Mudkip all to himself.

“I trusted you professor, you were a phony all along,” scolded Brice from his cold, moldy, plain, old, cell.

“That is why you are an ignorant child. It was all for show just so you would believe that I was your companion,” said Arched who put up a great show.

“Then you’re probably not even a Professor.”

“Indeed I am Child. Maybe not a good one, but an evil one. I also specialize in being a top spy.”

Without another word both evil goons left the room together putting Brice in his place. He failed to warn Hoenn. Now all the thoughts that were in his head were failure. He failed and he couldn’t fix it. Once again hope had vanished.

Professor Arched was not finished with his evil plan. It all just began for him.

“Ok Giovanni, I suggest you place your hands up. I have worked my but off for you and this time I become leader,” ordered Arched. Arched held a real gun in his palms which was aiming at directly a Giovanni’s head.
“Today I become Team Rockets Leader.”

Giovanni was caught by surprised and he couldn’t do anything about it. He didn’t do anything but Brice’s Mudkip did. Mudkip’s mouth open wide and then water shot out at lightning speed knocking the gun and Arched to the concrete floor. After that Mudkip ran far, far away from Giovanni. Mudkip hadn’t realized he helped save a bad guy but also hit another bad guy.

Giovanni left the gun on the cemented floor but also locked up Arched in another cell alone just like Brice who was now drenching out painful tears. Everyone else was given small meals but not Arched. He was left in the cell to starve and die. Many days past and Arched past away while everyone else still sat in there cells enjoying the time they could spend with there family. Brice had no one to talk to so he just ate, slept, and sat wishing for his misery to be over.

Now no one who wasn’t under Team Rockets control knew about their presence. Team Rocket remained silent for awhile. Just so there plan could fall into place.

End Of Part 1

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Next Time:
PART 2 A Galactic Mission
Chapter 6" Team Glactic's Mission Unfolds

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom