• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 16

Where do I need to improve on most

• Total voters
Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) (Chap. 11) THANKS FOR TWO NOMINATIONS

CYRUS IS DEAD! YES!
Wait I like Cyrus... this sucks!
Anyway great job with the chapter and the death was creative, I'm gonna give ya that.
The battle was pretty awesome, too.

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) (Chap. 11) THANKS FOR TWO NOMINATIONS

Okay, so... let's review this story for the awards!

But just before that, I have a regular review to dish out.

Derek ordered them to flip Brice to check the money in his pockets but by the time they were about to lift him a huge blimp casted a gigantic shadow above them. Second after second ladders dropped followed by threatening people capturing people for captivity.

Derek and his posy fled and Brice hid in a bush watching his classmates abducted by mysterious villains.

This stuff happens wayyyyyyyyy too quickly. Perhaps it's a trick of paragraph structure - it wouldn't feel nearly as quick if you had put the appearance of the blimp in its own paragraph.

Also, these few sentences were just confusing:

When things needed to be done in Team Rocket, he could not possibly let his Team take a day off. While some people think that he carries a strong beating heart that just had a bad first impression in the real world. Finally there are the people who could care less about Giovanni and think evil runs through his entire blood stream.

There's no "others" in that sentence, to connect the "some" and "finally". I did a double take when I read that, which isn't really all that good...

Okay, now for the award ratings.

Plot: 6/20

Well, I can't really say much about that at this point. It seems like, for the time being, that you're just introducing the characters, as they congregate in Hoenn to... well, do something. We're not really even sure of what they're doing, at this point, besides some nebulous plot of taking over the world and making Hoenn their slaves.

Granted, Cyrus dying counted as a major twist, but I'm not even really sure what's being twisted here.

Characterization: 7/20

You didn't seem to spend that much time revealing each leader's character, although it was a good portion of the story.

For example, the character introduction of Giovanni in Chapter 2. You simply describe Giovanni like one would describe a species of sea hawk in an ornithological field guide, instead of taking it slowly and giving him to us one personality facet at a time.

Grammar, style, and flow: 3/10

You have a few spelling errors! Gasp, the horror! :rolleyes:

And the flow problem that I pointed out in the regular review. You're also switching between the present and past tense too much.

You're skipping over a lot of stuff. The story reads too much like a summary - an entry in a person's biography. The parts that do have some actual flow of events to read like a real-time narrative are a bit too short. Overall, it just felt like the story was jumping around, all over the place.

I'd also suggest that you try breaking up your sentences a bit more. Right now, the way they're connected make some of the events come on a bit too suddenly.

Overall rating: 33/100

I would be a horrible English teacher. Horrible, I tell you. I'd be mercilessly picking out problems left and right, without any regard to self-esteem. Eventually, I bet I'd get depressed at the marks that I gave to students, which is a little bit of what I feel right now. Of course, a bit of that depression is also from the fear of backlash. I feel like I've offended more than a few people by this review.

My main suggestion to you would be to slow down. The lion's share of the problems that I found were caused by you being too terse and quick about things. While concision is definitely something to aim for, being concise to the point of cutting important things out only worsens the problem.

To make up an idiom, it's like cutting away the skull during a haircut.

Last edited:
Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) (Chap. 11) STARTING AGAIN

I have some exciting news! When evil meets evil is continueing. Starting this Wednesday. Be prepared for some more Hoenn Horrors!!!

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) (Chap. 11) STARTING AGAIN

AFTER 2 MONTHS WEME RETURNS
Chapter 12 A Darkened Future
Dr. Drelster continued on the path with the footsteps until he reached water. He created a quick summary and then concluded that whoever had done this Arson is beyond the seas or hiding in one of Hoenn’s local islands. Luckily an abandoned boat was dragged upon the shore. Could it have been the boat the boy was using and then it sailed its way back. There was only one way to find out.

The doctor hopped into the boat and continued his dangerous trip that could harm Dr. Drelster. There wasn’t much time because Dr. Drelster has school duties he needed to attend. He tried to paddle because he couldn’t wait much longer. He wanted to solve the puzzle and he wanted to recruit the vanished citizens.

The sea was calm making it easy to voyage across the water. Usually these sea’s had rapid waves that wouldn’t get him no where. He was in somewhat a lucky situation until he reached Sootopolis City.

Drelster jumped out of the boat and tried to hide because he heard footsteps approaching his way. He jumped into a nearby bush and watched a couple of villains in uniforms patrol the secured and well monitored beach. He knew these Villains had taken over Sootopolis Island. He then had a thought of who was behind this nonsense.

Directly on the grunts shirts was his answer, Team Rocket. He hadn’t really studied Team Rocket but he did know a few facts. He knew they were villains who desire destruction and there home region is Kanto. That’s all he knew so far. He was positive Team Rocket was after Kanto.

Hiding wasn’t going to get the investigation anywhere. He had to snoop around the Head Quarters and find clues and the missing Villagers from Sootopolis and Lilycove. Once the Grunts passed by he jumped out of the bush and headed for the main part of town that had hundreds of buildings and homes for him to hide.

He followed exactly what he planned for. He reached the main point of town and no one was found. It was a barren and deserted with trash that controlled the streets. That’s when he found Team Rocket Jail. That is the area where the innocent people were being held, under captivity. What made Docter Drelster suspicious was the fact that no one guarded the front doors. Was it all a trap to lour the good guys in. Was entering that building basically ending his life?

It was a risk Dr. Drelster was willing to take. He snuck into the old building and searched for the brigs. It seemed so empty that there was a chance they weren’t being held there. He didn’t give up and because of that he was awarded the door that led to the prisoners.

He slammed the door open and found what he had been looking for. Each and every prisoner began to stare as if he was a star who had come from space to rescue them. Dr. Drelster walked around the room hoping to find the key but as he looked he stumbled across a little boy’s cage who was alone without a parent or anyone. His face was hidden among the wall with his nose gently touching the corner of the wall.

Dr. Drelster knew exactly who it was. It was Janet Wilson’s son who most likely thought that Team Rocket had stolen his mom and Dr. Drelster had to inform the boy and tell him the truth.

Doctor Drelster had to find out some information and so he asked “What’s you name young man?” The boy remained quiet and didn’t answer. “I know where your mother is.” That achieved the boy’s attention.

The boy turned around and Dr. Drelster knew for a fact that he was Janet Wilson’s son. He had to tell him so the boy would know what really happened.

“Where’s my mom,” asked the boy in a whisper. “Is she ok?” Dr. Drelster was not proud of releasing the news.

“Are you Brice Wilson” asked Dr. Drelster. Dr. Drelster remembered the name that was engraved into the album cover.

“Yes I am and is my mother alive. Is she here in this island?” The boy was quiet as he spoke and he seemed really depressed. Dr. Drelster didn’t know how to tell him the harsh news. Even Drelster got a little teary.

“Your mother is in a good place. She is in heav…,” Dr. Drelster was unable to continue as a gun shot killed him right in the middle of his sentence.

“I want this man disposed immediately,” ordered Giovanni to his two helper Grunts. Giovanni was on a rampage. He had already killed three men, Arched, Cyrus, and Dr. Drelster who suffered a random strike from a gun bullet. Giovanni was unstoppable and Hoenn was catching up to him. Hoenn’s future was darkened by evil.

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) AFTER 2 MONTHS (CHAP 12!)

This is quite a gloomy chapter. Doom,sadness and death, all rolled up in a pack, like Medusa (if you don't know, see Soul Eater). I was waiting ANXIOUSLY (yes,caps) for the new chapter. Did you have a writing block/<insert other reason for longnesssss>? Good chapter. Any lessons? Probably not. Hahahahaha.

This is quite a gloomy chapter. Doom,sadness and death, all rolled up in a pack, like Medusa (if you don't know, see Soul Eater). I was waiting ANXIOUSLY (yes,caps) for the new chapter. Did you have a writing block/<insert other reason for longnesssss>? Good chapter. Any lessons? Probably not. Hahahahaha.

Well I had a major case of Writers block and now ive written a few chapters hahahahaa

WOAH I HEAR A NEW CHAPTER. CHAPTER 13

PART 3 Team Polar Takes Action

Chapter 13 Two Teams, Together

TEAM MAGMA HIDEOUT
“Maxie, recent news’s updates state that Lilycove City was attacked and was set on fire. No body was found except one dead person,” explained Professor Hedan who was one of Maxie’s closest companions.

“Are there any clues or evidence of anyone creating it, because no body Marches into my Region and sets a fire,” said Maxie who was very stunned by the shocking news.

“The only things found was a half burned house, and some footsteps that lead to another town. One of the best detectives is on the search for who ever created this arson. Also the rest of the town’s people have disappeared and some other evidence states that they were indeed captured,” explained Professor Hedan who knew most things about the recent crime.

“Who ever did this to my region will pay because Im the only evil person in Hoenn. They can’t barge into my region and start a fire and threaten Hoenn. That’s my job and that’s why Im here. They also took my thing, fire,” said Maxie in a very angry tone. He was thrilled about the fact about a big crime in Hoenn that wasn’t created by him. From Team Magma’s hideout Maxie began his study.

From the recent news Maxie had to postpone his studies and new schemes to get rid of the new criminals.

TEAM AQUA HIDEOUT

Archie was working on his latest plan to destroy Team Magma for no apparent reason when his personal assistant brought him the dreadful news.

“Im afraid there has been another intruder in Hoenn. There are no whereabouts of who it is. These people had started a fire in Lilycove City and captured a whole towns worth of people,” announced his trustworthy assistant Doctor T.

When Archie heard the news he didn’t know what to think. Than he automatically assumed it was Team Magma because what other Team would start a fire.

“Team Magma, that’s who did it. They think they can start a fire in my region. I’ll show them and I will teach Maxie a lesson he should have learned a long time ago,” replied Archie who of coarse automatically assumed it was Maxie of Team Magma there opposing evil organization.

“Archie, judging by this fire’s date and time it was impossible for Team Magma to have committed this. Scientist state that this fire was committed over a week ago and that’s when Team Magma were out of Town. Remember they went to Isshu on a special mission,” explained Doctor T who recently been spying on Team Magma in order to be ahead of the game.

“That’s what they want you to think. It was Team Magma and Im going to send them out of town. Im the one who shall take over Hoenn and not that stubborn man Maxie,” said Archie who immediately gathered his troops and left Team Aqua HQ and moving toward Team Magma HQ.

Both HQ’s were under ground and the entrances were hidden under movable bushes. Team Aqua knew how to enter Team Magma’s HQ and Team Magma didn’t even know. Both Head Quarters weren’t too far apart witch made it easy to travel to. They both were on the same route and close to the same general area.

Archie found the exact location picked up the face bush and entered the dark tunnel that lead to Team Magma HQ. Archie ordered the grunts to break open the hidden door that you could barley see in the complete darkness.

They door easily slammed open and Team Aqua revealed themselves to Team Magma who were just minding there own business. Maxie stood amazed and he didn’t know what was going on.

“Cut the act Maxie. We know you started that fire just to scare us off. Hoenn is mine and no fire will threaten Team Aqua,” yelled Archie who was unaware of Team Magma’s innocence.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about. I had nothing to do with that fire. In fact I just found out about this random fire,” responded Maxie who was exactly right when he said he was innocent. Archie didn’t believe him at first but then he thought why would Maxie try to hide it from him.

“If you didn’t commit this arson; then who did this to my region. I am the one who scares Hoenn,” wondered Archie who was incorrect when he thought it was Team Magma.

“I was just about to say the same thing. How about we join forces for now and destroy who ever came into this region and threatened Hoenn. Just until we run out this villain,” suggested Maxie who was definitely up to something.

Archie wasn’t thrilled with it but he said “why not.” It’s not like they would stay together for the rest of there life.

“Good from this day on our temporary Team Name is Team Polar,” announced Maxie who tricked Archie into joining a team with him. The other thing is that Archie was most likely using Team Magma to reach Hoenn’s king and then destroy Team Magma. Both foes were using each other but both had another special mission. Eliminate whoever created the fire.

Well I had a major case of Writers block and now ive written a few chapters hahahahaa

WOAH I HEAR A NEW CHAPTER. CHAPTER 13

PART 3 Team Polar Takes Action

Chapter 13 Two Teams, Together

TEAM MAGMA HIDEOUT
“Maxie, recent news’s updates state that Lilycove City was attacked and was set on fire. No body was found except one dead person,” explained Professor Hedan who was one of Maxie’s closest companions.

“Are there any clues or evidence of anyone creating it, because no body Marches into my Region and sets a fire,” said Maxie who was very stunned by the shocking news.

“The only things found was a half burned house, and some footsteps that lead to another town. One of the best detectives is on the search for who ever created this arson. Also the rest of the town’s people have disappeared and some other evidence states that they were indeed captured,” explained Professor Hedan who knew most things about the recent crime.

“Who ever did this to my region will pay because Im the only evil person in Hoenn. They can’t barge into my region and start a fire and threaten Hoenn. That’s my job and that’s why Im here. They also took my thing, fire,” said Maxie in a very angry tone. He was thrilled about the fact about a big crime in Hoenn that wasn’t created by him. From Team Magma’s hideout Maxie began his study.

From the recent news Maxie had to postpone his studies and new schemes to get rid of the new criminals.

TEAM AQUA HIDEOUT

Archie was working on his latest plan to destroy Team Magma for no apparent reason when his personal assistant brought him the dreadful news.

“Im afraid there has been another intruder in Hoenn. There are no whereabouts of who it is. These people had started a fire in Lilycove City and captured a whole towns worth of people,” announced his trustworthy assistant Doctor T.

When Archie heard the news he didn’t know what to think. Than he automatically assumed it was Team Magma because what other Team would start a fire.

“Team Magma, that’s who did it. They think they can start a fire in my region. I’ll show them and I will teach Maxie a lesson he should have learned a long time ago,” replied Archie who of coarse automatically assumed it was Maxie of Team Magma there opposing evil organization.

“Archie, judging by this fire’s date and time it was impossible for Team Magma to have committed this. Scientist state that this fire was committed over a week ago and that’s when Team Magma were out of Town. Remember they went to Isshu on a special mission,” explained Doctor T who recently been spying on Team Magma in order to be ahead of the game.

“That’s what they want you to think. It was Team Magma and Im going to send them out of town. Im the one who shall take over Hoenn and not that stubborn man Maxie,” said Archie who immediately gathered his troops and left Team Aqua HQ and moving toward Team Magma HQ.

Both HQ’s were under ground and the entrances were hidden under movable bushes. Team Aqua knew how to enter Team Magma’s HQ and Team Magma didn’t even know. Both Head Quarters weren’t too far apart witch made it easy to travel to. They both were on the same route and close to the same general area.

Archie found the exact location picked up the face bush and entered the dark tunnel that lead to Team Magma HQ. Archie ordered the grunts to break open the hidden door that you could barley see in the complete darkness.

They door easily slammed open and Team Aqua revealed themselves to Team Magma who were just minding there own business. Maxie stood amazed and he didn’t know what was going on.

“Cut the act Maxie. We know you started that fire just to scare us off. Hoenn is mine and no fire will threaten Team Aqua,” yelled Archie who was unaware of Team Magma’s innocence.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about. I had nothing to do with that fire. In fact I just found out about this random fire,” responded Maxie who was exactly right when he said he was innocent. Archie didn’t believe him at first but then he thought why would Maxie try to hide it from him.

“If you didn’t commit this arson; then who did this to my region. I am the one who scares Hoenn,” wondered Archie who was incorrect when he thought it was Team Magma.

“I was just about to say the same thing. How about we join forces for now and destroy who ever came into this region and threatened Hoenn. Just until we run out this villain,” suggested Maxie who was definitely up to something.

Archie wasn’t thrilled with it but he said “why not.” It’s not like they would stay together for the rest of there life.

“Good from this day on our temporary Team Name is Team Polar,” announced Maxie who tricked Archie into joining a team with him. The other thing is that Archie was most likely using Team Magma to reach Hoenn’s king and then destroy Team Magma. Both foes were using each other but both had another special mission. Eliminate whoever created the fire.

Last line was EPIC.

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 13

Thank you for the people who have givin Feedback. Its been another couple weeks but i have managed to create the next chapter. CHAPTER 14. I appreciate many people for reading and i hope one day When Evil Meets Evil will win an award in The Official Fanfiction Awards :D

CHAPTER 14 ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER TRAGEDY

Detective Linn still on Hoenn’s case was now in formed of Dr. Drelsters disappearance along with Brice Wilson; one of hundreds of victims in the Lilycove Arson along with Lilycove disappearance. For now Brice Wilson was most likely one of the survivors from the shocking, mind twisting disappearance

Detective Linn mumbled to himself, “What on earth is going on. Why Hoenn, why us?” He continued to retrace Dr. Drelster’s steps in order to solve his disappearance. As he walked for countless miles he finally reached water where the steps ended. With no way to pass beyond the waters, Detective Linn was forced to use a branch which must have fallen from one of the dozens of pine trees.

Unsure if he was making the correct decision, Detective Linn began to float away from land straight into danger. It was too late to turn back, the voyage begun. Countless hours began to fly pass him. After the long miserable wait, Detective Linn could see land along with a huge palace on that same building. Detective Linn knew for a fact, the villains were there, along with the evidence.

Drifting at a constant rate, Dr. Drelster floated closer and closer. No one seemed to roam the beaches. No one at all. Time continued to pass and as the sunset reached so did the Detective’s branch. This is where the investigation really begins; this is where he was to prove himself.

“How come there’s no one here,” thought Mr. Linn. Was the Detective mistaken? Maybe this wasn’t the villains secret HQ. At that moment Detective Linn was surprised to hear voices not to far away. As he panicked he hopped into a nearby bush. If he was exposed he would practically be dead.

Detective Linn managed to drop in on the two grunts conversations. He listened closely as they stopped to talk unaware of Detective Linn who was still in the bush.

“Team Rocket is a pain,” coughed up the male Grunt.

“I know right. All we have to do is serve hear a few more months and we’ll be rich. Life will be good and we will overpower Hoenn,” replied the female grunt who planned out her future this soon.

“But what if we fail. We barley stood a chance against Lilycove. We have tons of more cities to destroy. What if we get wiped out,” explained the male grunt that wasn’t too positive.

“Giovanni has it all covered. He’s got our whole plan covered. Its full proof. Nothing can take us down. No one even knows that we just wiped out this island. We are still a mystery. You really think anyone stands a chance against us. And I even heard Giovanni took out former Team Galactic leader, Cyrus. It was a total win,” answered the female grunt.

“Your right. We have nothing to worry about. We won’t lose. We got this,” finished the male grunt. They continued there walk as there duty. They were Team Rocket night patrols, who are obviously failing there missions right now allowing Detective Linn to explore the city without anyone noticing.

“Team Rocket is it. I’ve heard of them from Kanto, but that doesn’t explain there appearance in Hoenn,” mumbled the curious Detective. Nightfall began, it was pitch dark. No one could be seen which was definitely a great advantage for the Detective.

The island seemed completely dark. Some of the houses dim lights were on but mostly the island was completely dark. Time didn’t stop as Detective Linn waited. He needed every second of every minute invested in this mission. He could be the one, Hoenn’s hero.

End of Chapter 14
Next Time: The Great Invasion

A couple of spelling errors. But a meh chapter.

A couple of spelling errors. But a meh chapter.

Thank you sooo much for reading. Care to invite your freinds to read.

------------------------
Anyways the Spring Fanfiction Awards are running up right now. I encourage everyone to read. And if you guys were to Nominate me. i would be really happy. But if i dont ill try harder next time. Chapter 15 The Great Invasion is soon to be published. I want to thank you all again for reading. I hope one day this sereies will be very popular! :D

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 15

CHAPTER 15 THE GREAT INVASION

Maxie and Archie decided to put there differences behind them. At least that’s what they told each other anyways. Till the two foes demolish Hoenn’s intruders they decided that they would work together as the great “Team Polar.”
Maxie walked over to Archie who was busy using the radio satellites to look over every city in Hoenn even the local islands. Archie almost gave up searching when he finally saw the satellite pictures for Sootopolis Island. It appeared to have been taken over by Team Rocket; in other words Hoenn’s intruders. Archie banged his fist on the table, Maxie face grew red with anger.

Finally Archie announced, “They are not going to take over Hoenn this easily.”

Maxie agreed then added, “You guys have 15 minutes before we take off for Sootopolis city. Your time begins now.” Everyone felt rushed; they were to change into uniforms, grab there Pokeballs and board the plane. Sootopolis Island is going to take about four hours to get too even in the modern plane. They had plenty of prep time; this possibly could be the biggest event of there lives.

“Your 15 minutes is up. Now this may be the last time I ever see some of you. This is a life or death situation. So if you don’t want to end your life now. You are going to have to work to your boiling point. I will not accept any mistakes. I want them ALL taken down. Archie and I have Giovanni. Don’t you worry about him,” lectured Maxie. Nothing was a joke at this point. He meant every disgracing word.

After a few minutes the plane began to move. A professional pilot was put. In a few minutes; Team Polar would have to face the most challenging thing of there life. There was no turning back. Turning back meant allowing Team Rocket to take control. That was not the goal; Team Polar is in action now.

The plane continued to soar. Three long depressing hours passed. Most grunts said there farewells just in case a complete disaster were to occur. During the trip Archie also had lots of thoughts floating around in his mind. “Was Team Rocket expecting them? Is this all a trap. What if they fail? What if…,” thought Archie’s cluttered mind.

“TEN MINUTES TILL LANDING,” announced the pilot.

“Correction; Ten minutes till you all have to work your buts working your Pokemon to take out EVERYSINGLE Team Rocket Grunt. I want no one to live. This is Team Polar territory,” corrected Archie, making everyone feel even more depressed.

Five minutes passed, the plane was about to land. Everyone was put to the test. The farewells were over; fighting time began. Each Grunt was equipped with a specially trained Pokemon squad guaranteed to last them.

Jupiter rushed to Giovanni after sighting a strange object coming this way.

“Giovanni sir, I think we are having in invasion. This is unbelievable,” shouted Jupiter in panic.

Giovanni surprisingly was calm like this was expected. “Don’t worry; I knew we will not stay hidden for long. I would be surprised if we weren’t going to get attacked soon. Now enough chit chat, warn the others. We’ve got company,” announced Giovanni nicely and calmly. The Team Rocket Grunts glanced to the sky watching the figure come closer and closer. The image was finally noticeable from there distance. It was a plane marked with a fire and a water symbol colliding. Each and every grunt had the same thought; they were in some massive trouble.

END OF CHAPTER 15
NEXT TIME: CHAPTER 16: Chaos Along the Sea Shores

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 15 NEW CHAPTER

Nice chapter. Though I must say, I feel that this chapter is too short, short like a one-shot!

Re: When Evil Meets Evil Hoenn Horrors (Book 2) Chapter 15 NEW CHAPTER

Thanks for reading but it looks like WEME didnt get nominated this awards ):BUT THE STORY CONTINUES :DDD
Chapter 16 Chaos along the Shores
It was the time. The time where more horrors were to begin. Team Rocket was put to the test. Were they going to be Hoenn’s conquerors, or will Team Polar steal there position? Trouble was in the air. Slowly descending before there eyes. There was loud, obnoxious screaming. Each and every grunt ran in mindless circles.

“Everyone. ENOUGH of this screaming and nonsense. We can easily take out this aircraft. Everyone grab your toughest Pokemon. Be prepared; today may decide our future. We will not be tossed away. We will fight till we succeed. Nothing will bring us down now. Ready, Set, FIGHT,” roared Giovanni surprisingly prepared for this event to occur. Everyone suddenly became calm. They reached in to there pockets, and out popped there Pokemon.

The plane only a couple yards from the ground made a landing nearly flattening hundreds of empty homes. The air was now filled with fear on both opponents’ sides. Dozens and dozens of grunts left the aircraft. The corruption began and the fight was on. Each and every grunt met up with there opponents nearly knocking each other out. At the rate everything was moving at; no winner could be predicted.

Giovanni managed to sneak his way into the Team Polar airship. In the inside everything was so technical and fancy. Computers and monitors all across the walls. It almost mad Giovanni’s mansions seem small and dull. Giovanni had the thought in his mind where once he could manage to throw off Team Polar he would then retain there grunts and this massive, modern aircraft. It wouldn’t be easy but he did manage to wipe out Team Galactic by making his sneaky trick, knocking Cyrus to his death.

“Well, well, well, look who it is,” an unexpected voice popped behind Giovanni’s now shaking uncontrollably shoulder. Maxie along with Archie were prepared. They grabbed Giovanni before he could turn around and nearly knocked him out. With rope and duck tape; Team Rockets leader was now captured.

“This is Team Polar’s territory,” mumbled Archie towards Giovanni.

“Good. Team Rocket leader is down. There grunts don’t stand a chance against ours,” said Archie with an addition of an evil laugh.

…………..

Still on the beaches far away from the chaos, Detective Linn continued to hide across the island; hoping for a miracle to occur.

“Who goes there,” shouted voice of a grunt that mysteriously popped out of the nearby bush. Detective Linn was startled and didn’t know how to react to such a shocking event.

“I am here to rescue Hoenn from the clutches of you criminals.”

“I am afraid I can’t allow you to do that for I am the one who is just about to succeed.”

“Are you a Rocket member?”

“Yes, my name is Jupiter former commander from Team Galactic. Now I am Giovanni’s assistant.”

“Not for long because, now I know who’s doing all of this. And I am immediately going to notify the entire Hoenn region. You guys will fail. The whole entire Hoenn region will be against your small group of grunts!”

“We have a group of 750 grunts. We are unstoppable. And write now we are basically wiping out this entire Team Polar as you can see. Oh, and you are not leaving this island alive. I will tear you apart before you could make a break away across the sea.”

Right then, at that very moment. Detective Linn made a break for it. He knew it was his only way in saving his region. Jupiter didn’t wait much longer to begin chasing him around the perimeter of the island. The chasing stopped when the detective reached a boulder covering up the path. He was forced to run into where all the chaos was occurring.
Jupiter screamed out, “You can run all you want. But im still one step behind you.”

The great chase was on, through the crowds, homes, and trees. It could last for hours. But that didn’t make Detective Linn anymore safe.

END OF CHAPTER 16

NEXT TIME: THROUGH THE THICK AND THIN! THE BATTLE BEGINS

Sorry for the Double post but this is needed to announce. when Evil Meets Evil went down hill so fast. I am thinking of cancelling it for a new fanfic but i want to know you opinions first. Should i do it. Please comment if you want this fanficion story to continue!

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom