• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When was your first kiss?

When I was seven, me and my first girlfriend were hanging out on the river with her family. We had a tent set up, and so somehow started kissing through the screen door (probably was her idea xD) Eventually I think we ended up just saying screw it and kissed without the screen. Her parents seemed ridiculously unconcerned that we were open-mouth kissing at seven, as well...

I...actually haven't had my first kiss yet. *shame*

Actually, I used to be embarrassed by that fact but not so much anymore. I've made it 18 years into my life without a kiss, I can wait a little longer.

I'm just waiting till my boyfriend can visit. :3

Well, it was a stage kiss so it doesn't really count, but it was June 7th of this year.

Well I hope you guys will see eachother soon so you can have your special moment.

I've never really had my first kiss. Unless you count this one I had with my friend. She was moving away and she knew she'd never see me again so she kissed my cheek =0

Didn't have one, and I'm 24. :eek:hdear:

Dying alone powers, ACTIVATE!

Hrm...Let's see. I don't know if I've ever had a "real first kiss". I kissed two girls in 4th and 5th grade, but they didn't count. Then once more in 8th grade. The one in 8th grade has quite a sad story behind it actually :/ Anyway, I'm talking to a girl right now actually (hopefully will be dating her in a week or two), so maybe I can have a legit first kiss.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom