• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When was your first kiss?

When I was 5 I guess xD

A boy had a big crush on me and used to chase me around the school yard. Our parents joked that we would be married when we got older. After a few months, he started to chase another girl around </3

Welllll, technically, it was with my best friend when I was 3. But I'd like to think she doesn't count at 3 years old.

In that case, it was almost a year ago with my first girlfriend at the movies.

Age 23, almost 2 years ago.

Though, if you mean a kiss where tongue is involved, that didn't happen until a little over a month ago and got with my current girlfriend who isn't afraid to get more intimate like the last one was.

It was when I was 8, in 1998. I wasn't exactly an innocent kid.

My first kiss has yet to happen, unfortunately :/

I'll just wait I guess :c

Last edited:
I had mine really late at 19. But it was with somebody very, very special, so it was worth the wait. =)

My first kiss was when my mother kissed me the moment I was born. xD #amidoingitrite?

Hm.. It was with a friend back when I was 7, nothing special or awesome.. Just a peck. We just wanted to know what it felt like. :p

I'm 20 and it has never happened. Sometimes I'm really fed up about this, but then I think: whatever, it's not the most important thing in the world. I'm young and still have a whole life before me. I'm sure it'll happen once.

It was 7 years ago, but it was with some random chick I was fooling around with. I don't remember where it happened, or her name, anymore.

May 2009 - when I was 13 a few days off being 14, so before the 22nd.
He was my "boyfriend" at the time, he said goodbye to me after hanging out at my house and hugged me,and then he said "goodbye kiss?" and then kinda leaned in and kissed me. Only half of our lips touched, he kinda half missed... it was awkward.... but it's a funny story to tell people now. :sweatlol:

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom