• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When was your first kiss?

Kindergarten. Cause I was a ladies' man. ;)

When I was born my Mom said "Oh hun she's so cute..." And my daddy kissed me... Just kidding, my first real kiss was at a family friend's birthday party when I was 8 and as I was walking out the boy my age kissed me on the cheeks.... It was weird and random... His sisters were all yelling at him!

Last edited:
When I was ten (so 2008), I stopped an ice cream truck for my friend just before it left, and he kissed me to thank me. We never had anything together, though.

I was eleven and kissed a random guy in a school party.

Now, older, I hate him and always laugh when think about him.

I was 17. Pretty standard. The age of someone's first kiss isn't really that important though, unless they're like... in their 30's? Then I wonder what they've been doing if that hadn't had at least a kiss.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom