• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music When will we get new opening and ending?

They'll definitely keep Mezase for the Kanto arc!

Maybe they can add some scenes of the two episodes into the current opening.

They're still using the same animation, but song is different this time. Did they use the original version?

I'm guessing a new opening will debut in October, right after this Kanto two-parter.

I guess they'll have some USUM promotion towards the release of the games, which would be the time to change the opening/ending.

Hopefully it happens before the new dub season, because the dub barely makes a decent opening without any scenes from Japanese intros.

Besides, the sequence being composed of clips seem to indicate it's not supposed to last very long. 14 episodes seems enough IMO. And if they don't change it for SM044 then I can't see them changing it anytime soon.

And as of the next episode, Alola!! will be back.
i have a feeling it will be updated though, given that it seems the arc is shifting towards the Aether Foundation a little more. Granted there is still atleast a year left with sun and moon

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom