• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music When will we get new opening and ending?

I'm willing to guess that there will be a completely new, Ultra-themed opening after November, which is why they made only little changes to Alola!!.
I'm also assuming so, but I'm going to be sooooooo disappointed if this is not the case!

(It's also high time for a new ED, I like Pose far more than that damn Puni-chan song, but there's no reason for it to last any longer than it.)

My prediction is that in SM50 they will change the shots of Silvally and Lillie for Cosmog evolving and will call it a day.
I'm also assuming so, but I'm going to be sooooooo disappointed if this is not the case!

(It's also high time for a new ED, I like Pose far more than that damn Puni-chan song, but there's no reason for it to last any longer than it.)

I wholeheartedly agree, but I'd prefer Pose over a Cosmog ending.

If any villains should get an ending song it should be the Rocket trio!
They already have a few and will probably get more in the future. It would be nice for Skull to get a chance to shine just this once.

I sorta want them to do the rest of the type Z-moves remaining first, but I might be the only one :(

Well if the Rocket trio needs a new song it should be time for Musashi to finally have a solo one!
I've only been waiting 84 years...
I sorta want them to do the rest of the type Z-moves remaining first, but I might be the only one :(
So did I, but it's been way too long that they haven't. I really cba with another 6 months of Pose just to finish off the set.
♪♪Hoshi hoshi hoshi ♪♪gumo gumo gumo ♪♪ Let's Dance! ♪♪

*Cue 1 minute and 20 seconds of reused tv footage on a night background*
vlcsnap_2017_03_10_01h18m28s492.jpg

Do we know how Lucky Lucky even came to be in the first place?

I just realized that as of the latest episode, the second version of Pose has been on more episodes than the first one. Will we ever get the next verse? :(

Last edited:
I thought that was just because they're only showing one Pokémon per trainer, though. Charjabug and Marowak weren't added either. I know Lycanroc is Ash's but he is paired with Kukui in the sequence.

I thought that was just because they're only showing one Pokémon per trainer, though. Charjabug and Marowak weren't added either. I know Lycanroc is Ash's but he is paired with Kukui in the sequence.
Despite the fact Lycanroc is seen with Kukui doesn't mean it's his Pokemon, it was a wild Pokemon he was taking care of when it was a Rockruff. Plus, they both share the same voice. I bet we would get a new verse in SM049 where Lillie turns into her Z-Powered Form and she would no longer be in her old clothes. I mean, her clothes are similar to that Ultra Beast she was attacked before.

Probably when the Nebby arc is done with, I hope...!

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom