• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Music When will we get new opening and ending?

Because earlier in thread, several posts up, people mentioned how bad it was.
These posts are old. ii kanji's post is about how long Pose last now how bad it is, so I expect JayGames to post about the same thing.

These posts are old. ii kanji's post is about how long Pose last now how bad it is, so I expect JayGames to post about the same thing.
A month old post isn't "old". Why do you keep fighting me on this? It was obvious why. Sure they were posted a month earlier and some a bit earlier than that, but it's not that hard just to look at them when they're on the same page and continue that same subject.

Still it has nothing to do with you. And it's not right to answer on behalf of other people.
Still has nothing to do with you and who's to say you're right, just because you can't ever be proven wrong? Like how the opening shots are from the anime, despite Faba is never going to be on Lusamine's good sign ever again?

Still has nothing to do with you and who's to say you're right, just because you can't ever be proven wrong?
I didn't say that I'm right. I expected the only non sequitur answer to be right. As:
iikanji: Pose is lasted so long.
Jaygaymes: It could be worse, like Punichan.
martianmister: It lasted less than that.
Like how the opening shots are from the anime, despite Faba is never going to be on Lusamine's good sign ever again?
Apparently I was wrong because they're using TV-tier animation on openings. Congratulations?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't say that I'm right. I expected the only non sequitur answer to be right. As:
iikanji: Pose is lasted so long.
Jaygaymes: It could be worse, like Punichan.
martianmister: It lasted less than that.

Apparently I was wrong because they're using TV-tier animation on openings. Congratulations?
Just because someone comments on something, it doesn't mean they can't be talking about something else whilst still being on the subject.

How is that tv-tier? I've said it before, anime openings often do shots like that.

Like how the opening shots are from the anime, despite Faba is never going to be on Lusamine's good sign ever again?
That scene from the opening is, probably, not gonna happen anymore, but, it's still hilarious in hindsight. Shows how ridiculous the SM's plot can be. :ROFLMAO:

And it seems like we will get a new opening...sometime in the future (maybe), but definitely not after this current arc. There might be new footage, but it will still be Alola!!.

And it seems like we will get a new opening...sometime in the future (maybe), but definitely not after this current arc. There might be new footage, but it will still be Alola!!.
I have a feeling Pose will be the same, but this time Ash's Lycanroc will be removed and replaced by Professor Burnet and Munchlax along with Kukui after she and Kukui get married. The third variant will appear in the new year including Mallow, Lana, Kiawe and Acerola or Kukui performing Water, Grass, Ground and Flying Z-Moves. Kiawe's Marowak can learn some ground moves. Kukui has a Braviary which can perform flying Z-Moves.

Last edited:
The saddest part is that it's gonna take another 40 episodes before any of us are allowed to really complain about Alola overstaying its welcome...

Pose on the other hand is coming rather close to its due date and appears to have missed the ripest window of opportunity to be changed. I don't think any ending theme has made it much beyond 60 episodes before. Kimi no Soba de managed 61 if you take all 3 mixes into account and we're now at 56, just one shy of Glory Day! :eek:

Don't get me wrong, I like both songs, I just don't have the kind of attention span to enjoy these songs for more than a year (at most!)

I'm totally pissed off because of Pose not getting any new updates.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom