• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When will we see togekiss?

Shinx3000

Reaction score
I was thinking about when togekiss will appear in anime and some thought cynthia would have it, but as wek know it replaced gastroodon in Cyhtias team in Platinum, but we have already seen Gastroodon in anime when she battled Aaron and won, so any theories on when we might see togekiss? It won't be with Misty because her togetic was left at the mirage kingdom.

Fuck you! Misty will return Dawn will dissapear she will have a togekiss ash and her will have butsecks and the show will be perfect! Fuck you for saying someone should steal the role from Misty. Did I mention? Fuck you!

I think they might be saving it for maybe, Cynthia, the next contest, the grand festival, or even the pokemon league.

Don't know, don't care.
Also people wanting Misty to have a Togekiss is just like people wanting Max to have a Gallade. But that will never happen, since Misty and Max are no longer main characters.

Last edited:
Also we are sill waiting for, Gallade, Leafeon, Rhyperior, Magnezone, West sea Shellos and Gastrodon, Gible and Infernape.

Most of these will probably be used in the sinnoh league or a bad filler.

Infernape is proably being saved for Flint same probably goes for Bertha and Rhyperior.

Also we are sill waiting for, Gallade, Leafeon, Rhyperior, Magnezone, West sea Shellos and Gastrodon, Gible and Infernape.

Infernape is proably being saved for Flint same probably goes for Bertha and Rhyperior.

Who wants to see a Monferno/Infernape fight?

I thought since Cynthia was shown to have gastroodon and since no one as of yet had their Platinum team, she would not have it and have gastroodon instead, why I brought this up

Does movies count at all? There was a magnezone in 11th movie if that counts and a blue shellos in movie 10

Pokemon that appear in movies usually get full episodes later on, excluding some legendaries.

I'm surprised they're making us wait so long to see Leafeon.

is just like people wanting Max to have a Gallade

I hate Gallade, I Want him to have a gardevoir ^^ But with the attitute the anime has now Max is never going to be a trainer, and misty indeed isn't coming back too.

someone hasn't watched the movies.

someone hasn't watched the movies.

-.- bulbapedia takes movie debuts and episode debuts different. So if a pokémon only appears in a movie, it hasn't really debuted yet. It has when it appears in an episode

Togetic is stuck in the Mirage Kingdom forever. Therefore it's not gonna be Misty. I'm so sick of that theory anyway.

It's most likely Cynthia.

Actually, Cynthia actually has even less of a chance. I mean, considering how Byron and even Candice never switched to their Platinum Line-ups, it's very unlikely that they'll just give Cynthia Togekiss. Remember, she only had a Togekiss in Platinum, and seeing how Platinum lineups aren't even going to be used at all (If they planned to do Platinum lineups, why haven't they done them yet? Surely it was already long enough to wait until Candice and then show her with her Platinum lineup?)

Besides, the anime and even the games has heavily implied that the Togepi line is a very rare species to find. Heck, the Mirage Kingdom arc even likened them to Legendary Pokemon (And are the only non-legendaries barring Lucario to learn Aura Sphere), not to mention the fact that Togetic never received a debut during the Johto Saga (The only Other Generation II pokemon to not appear within Johto was Porygon2, and that's more due to issues outside of the series [the porygon incident]).

Maybe with Cynthia, or maybe with Misty. They both have the same 5% chance, but I don't really give a shit anyway because some people are just so damn OCD about it.

Maybe with Cynthia, or maybe with Misty. They both have the same 5% chance, but I don't really give a shit anyway because some people are just so damn OCD about it.

So true. I'd laugh if Togekiss was just debuted by a filler character.

So true. I'd laugh if Togekiss was just debuted by a filler character.

Hmm...maybe it will appear in Grand Final being used by a contest person perhaps? or maybe the E4 will use their platinum teams? Well Anything is possible now since we know little of what is going to happen in Anime as it is

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom