• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When Worlds Collide (Digimon/Pokemon crossover) (O/A)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majin Mew

Hotter than you.
Reaction score
Recently Silph Co. and Devon Corporation accidentaly discovered a new world while working on new pokeball technology. This world is known as the Digital World. This world is inhabited by powerful creatures much like their own. These cratures are called Digital Monsters or Digimon for short. THey are quite similar to Pokemon, for they have power over the elements and become stronger through evolution. Unfortunately, Team Rocket has gained intelligience about this world and its creatures and is now planning to use the Digimon for their own evil purposes. Now Silph Co. has called for a group of experienced trainers to enter this world and protect its inhabitants from Team Rocket. Upon entrance these trainers will meet a Digimon who shall become their partner and they shall obatain a small device known as a Digivice. This device will be used to evolve these creatures, but only under certain circumstances.​

Rules​
1.The ones we know by heart:no godmodding, no cybering, and no one liners.
2.Violence and romance is encouraged but dear god keep it PG-13.
3.Killing off of other characters is prohibited unless given permission from me or the owner of the character.
4.I will allow cursing, but please don't go crazy with it.
5.The entry word is "Bi-Winning".
6.For the love of god speak english! No text speak! Grammar people, use it!
7.I'm looking for roleplayers with a reasonable amount of experience. If you don't seem experienced enough I might not allow you in.
8.I will decide when your digimon digivolves for the first time. After everyone's digimon has digivolved to champion at least once. Your digimon may digivolve on your command in a challenging battle.
9.I will need one person to play the leader of Team Rocket. No it doesn't have to be Giovanni, you can make your own character. After that position is filled everyone else must be a trainer.​

Profile Skelly​

Name:
Digivice:(Color and version)
Pokegear/Pokenav:(One or the other)
Pokemon Team:(three maximum. used mainly for travel purposes.)
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Other:

Last edited:
I've recently started to take in intrest in Digimon so i will give this a try.

Name: Damian Hikomori

Digimon: Gabumon

Digivice: Green and D-3

Pokegear/Pokenav: Pokegear

Pokemon Team: Sawsbuck, Raichu and Staraptor

Appearance: Damian stands about 5'5" and about 150 pounds. Damian has dark black hair that he usually stuffs beneath a black baseball cap. He wears a red jacket with a blue T-shirt underneath. He wears blue jeans and white sneakers.

Personality: Damian is a friendly guy that is loyal and trusts his friends. He will always stick up for friends and his pokemon. When he gets competitive and is in the middle of a battle, his friendly side can give away though. Anybody that has tried to mess with Damian during a pokemon battle has usually been defeated. When defeated though, Damian has a long period of time when he is usually pretty sad and he mopes around. He canlt stand to lose.

Other:Not much :p wait are we supposed to say Bi-Winning?

Name: Kenny "Kunkka" Proudmoore

Digimon: Coronamon

Digivice: Red DTector

Pokegear/Pokenav: Pokenav

Pokemon Team: Lapras, Pidgeot

Appearance: Kunkka is Sinnohish despite being half-Johtonese; like the other Proudmoore family members. Kunkka is a boy with green eyes and blond hair that features fringe bangs with upturned spikes in the back and a topknot in the shape of a crescent moon, just like other Proudmoore, Kunkka's hair stands in an upright position. He wears a brown "I Hate Delcatties" shirt, decorative light green nike bracelet, and silver necklace adorned with a lion, spiral designs, and a finger less brown glove. His outfit includes silver accessories, including rings. he always keep a chain tied on his jeans. The back of his shirt has a stylized Leaf print.

Personality: Kunkka tries his best to act tough, but he's really a softie underneath. He gets embarrassed whenever people realize this. He is also highly embarrassed by his real name, which reflects his soft nature. At the same time, Kunkka is very loud and impulsive, and tends to come to conclusions without reason. He's a little dense and can't pick-up complicated insults to him immediately, but eventually figures things out. Nevertheless, he's a big-hearted person who would do anything for his friends.

Other: "I'm a Bi Winner. I'm winning over here and I'm winning over there." -- Hide In Plain Sight, Bulbagarden's President.

ACCEPTAMUNDO!

Bi-Winning is actually a Charlie Sheen quote which is where HiPS probably got it. Okay this is going to be a PRP if noone else joins by tomorrow.

Name:Daemon Somera

Digimon: Terriermon

Digivice:Red, Original

Pokegear/Pokenav:Black Pokegear

Pokemon Team:Gyarados, Tauros, Aerodactyl

Appearance:Daemon has jet black hair that reaches down to his nose and often covers his dark brown eyes. He stands at 5'4" with a medium build. He wears a dark grey zip-up hoody over a black shortsleeve t-shirt. He wears dark blue jeans and white and grey skating shoes. He carries around a black backpack with three clips on each strap for his pokeballs. He'll often hide his face behind his hair when he doesn't feel like talking, which is quite often.

Personality:Daemon tends to be a kind person and always helps people in need, but only if he knows them personally. He does have a slight short temper and can hold grudges but this rarely happens. When frustrated he often replies with sarcasm. He can easily start to like a girl and is often very nervous around them the first few times he talks to them.

Other:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom