• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

When you have a problem who do you talk to?

PokieFan09

Cosmic Jester
Reaction score
When you have a problem who do you talk to? Who do you go to for advice and comforting? Who are the people closest to you in your life?

Um, depends on the problem. Either my mother or, if I don't want my mother hearing, the forensics team.

if it's not something i think my dad can help me with, i usually talk to my best friend. we've been through a lot and i can't think of anyone who can be helpful in more situations than her, haha.

in my group of friends, though, i'm the person people tend to look to for advice. i think i'm one step away from being a certified love doctor ;p

Husband first, although oftentimes I don't want to bother him, so I'll talk to either my stepmum or best friend, depending on the nature of the problem. My stepmum is the person I go to for advice, while my best friend is usually the one asking me for advice.

If I have to tell someone, I tell my dad or my friend Daniel. My mom is too 'therapist' to help me.

problems? I don't have any problems. And if I have them, I keep them to myself.

Theres three or four people in real life I trust with anything, and I talk to them. I havent had lots of problems lately though. :>

Sometimes I just rant to one of my Internet friends though. I've known him for over two years, but only gotten to know him since about October 2008 (and he just signed onto msn!). He listens to my whining without complaint. :p

I don't talk to anyone. I just bottle it up.

you, uhm, do realize this is bad for you right? I mean, I kinda do this, like I don't talk to anyone in particular, but just saying it aloud to myself or typing it into the computer and then deleting it is a substitute if you don't have anyone to talk to...

I pretty much talk to myself (when no one's around, duh), or IM my friends to talk about stuff. Sometimes I'll talk to my parents, but that's really only if it's a problem they need to help me solve. >_<; When I was younger and teased a lot I would talk to my teachers, but those days are long gone. :p

you, uhm, do realize this is bad for you right? I mean, I kinda do this, like I don't talk to anyone in particular, but just saying it aloud to myself or typing it into the computer and then deleting it is a substitute if you don't have anyone to talk to...

I pretty much talk to myself (when no one's around, duh), or IM my friends to talk about stuff. Sometimes I'll talk to my parents, but that's really only if it's a problem they need to help me solve. >_<; When I was younger and teased a lot I would talk to my teachers, but those days are long gone. :p

I don't think it's bad for me. I just like to deal with things on my own and not bother someone else with my stupid problems. Whatever happened is on me anyway, why drag someone else into it instead of just fixing it myself? I feel like it would be irresponsible.

My two closest friends. Or my fiance. Although lately, the former haven't been so great. >_^

My best friend.
I can tell her anything.
and she's the only one who knows me fully.

Back
Top Bottom