• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Whenever you just have a whole bunch of school stuff to do that can interfere with other things you want to do.

Robert Ketchum

Sayaka miki, Magical girl of justice
Reaction score
That's just something that gets annoying for me. Like, Im just enjoying my day, maybe going to play Sonic 4 episode 1 or something, and my mom calls me 15 times in a row because of one thing involving an assignment for school. Whether it be for math, public speaking, or the rare case that we're actually reminded the astronomy stuff has a due date.

it sucks, but it's pretty much how life post-school works. responsibilities cuts in to time you'd rather spend playing with yoyos and fingerpuppets, or whatever kids do these days.

it sucks, but it's pretty much how life post-school works. responsibilities cuts in to time you'd rather spend playing with yoyos and fingerpuppets, or whatever kids do these days.

College stuff. It sucks. I would have rather waited a bit longer. Heck, I couldn't even have a summer vacation since my mom is obsessing over dem scholarships.

It's really annoying when you have a lof of plans but math homework needs to be done.. The only way with profit is to give your task to somebody else I suppose

That's just something that gets annoying for me. Like, Im just enjoying my day, maybe going to play Sonic 4 episode 1 or something, and my mom calls me 15 times in a row because of one thing involving an assignment for school. Whether it be for math, public speaking, or the rare case that we're actually reminded the astronomy stuff has a due date.

Well whenever I got lumped with homework from my school years I always sat down and did it as soon as I got home might seem a pain to some people but it helps free up time to do other things

Well whenever I got lumped with homework from my school years I always sat down and did it as soon as I got home might seem a pain to some people but it helps free up time to do other things
It's really helpful habbit but it's also hard to do as for me. When you are a kid you just want to relax, it's getting easier when you enter college. In my situation when I entered the college I realized all necessarity of making homework first. Especially when I needed finance homework help because of my lack of knowledges.

Last edited:
I just pretend I don't have anything to do. Works fine.
*my late English assignment looms over my shoulder holding a baseball bat*
yep, I totally don't worry at all.

Please note: The thread is from 4 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom