• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Review Where Are You Going, Eevee? - Fun in the sun with little Eevee!

Another cutie episode of Eevee after making it own destination to Alola and finally met Ash's and his classmate pokémon greeted them with a Rouge headbutt.

Also, does anyone believed that Pyukumuku punched Eevee are the same one from episode one, when Ash having fun at the sea after arrived at the region?

Last edited:
Eevee meets with Ash's Pokémon, Lana's Popplio, Tsareena, Snowy, Sophocles Pokémon and kiawe's Pokémon. And eevee is once again very cute, I wonder Ash catches this cute Pokémon.

Eevee is quickly becoming my favorite Pokemon. Very smart marketing by the Pokemon company. It reminds me of my own dog in every little way so I find myself smiling every time it makes a sound or movement.

I am so ready for Eevee to join the main cast and become the second mascot. Lol.

Please note: The thread is from 5 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom