• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where are you on October 12th?

I prefer on the eShop while I watch BW: Adventures in Unova and Beyond on my DVR.

I'll be going to Nintendo World to get Pokemon X since there's an event going on in the 11th.

Well the plan was to purchase that XY 3DSXL but against my better judgement I did it today. So now the plan is to buy the game, buy the guide, pretend to pay attention at work, and get me a Mega Lucario!

I still need to save 170 plus dollars. :( I might get the game early though since I have enough money for the game but it'd be weird to have a game and no system.

The GameStop near me opens at 10AM on the 12th, and I plan to get my pre-ordered X as soon as I can! I also plan to get Y as a digital download, so I'll be up at midnight to download it--that way I'll always have at least one version with me no matter what.

At my local gamestop their is going to be a pokemon tournament on that day. That should be fun.

Currently I'm wondering what hour I should pick to head on over to the store. And whether to stop at the used-game store and see if anyone else is available for trading (the option to start new games & trade off starters has potential).

Just verified that the Gamestop by me is opening for a midnight release party, so I'll certainly be there. Couldn't really care less about the festivities, but just nice to know I'll be able to get the game was early as possible. I may nap on friday, play a couple hours immediately upon getting it before going to bed, and likely powering through work with the help of some addy.

It's a Saturday!

I'll be getting up extra early that morning and picking up my Pre-ordered copy of Pokémon X along with the Pokéball game case pre-order bonus! I'm also considering purchasing the Pokémon X & Y guidebook because... well wynaut? (;

I'll be at home playing X all day, then probably with friends playing X or something around night lol. The day before, on the 11th, I have school off due to Thanksgiving, we get get the Monday off too, so an extra long weekend to play.

Getting a flu shot first (I hate being high-risk), then charging down to Gamestop just as it opens, pick up the games and guide (because I'm a perfectionist... most of the time), go home, play for a bit, take a break to watch Zexal, they play until both my 3DS batteries die.

Yep, that about sums it up.

I get to change my original plan since our big GameStop downtown just announced midnight openings - so the 12th I'll likely be sleep deprived from cracking out on Y all night then I'll head down to the closer GameStop for my X and to grab some street pass tags again xD

I will be waiting in the own comfort of my house. I still have to pre-order it on Amazon :p (better late than never right?) and I'll be playing Black 2 on my brand new 3DS I get tomorrow since I've actually never beaten it yet (not even Black either I just beat Ghetsis not Alder) so it should be fun!

The GameSpot that's within walking distance from my house is having a midnight release, so I'll be spending my time their picking up X, and/or possibly purchasing Y. Depends on how much money I have and how much of a glutton for punishment I am.

I don't think I'd have the patience to wait for the mail that day, so I'm preordering it at my nearest Gamestop. It'd be nice if they had a midnight release but I doubt they will, so I'll get it as soon as I wake up that morning. That day my bf made plans to go to the cider mill, and I don't know whether to be happy or disappointed that I can't play Pokemon the entire day. >>

Woooorking! I'll be at work in charge of our own Pokémon release party. :D I'm hoping I can finagle my manager into letting me buy the game the night before.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom