• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where Fires Are - Isabella

Virbank Video

Reaction score
Hello :)

So myself and some friends started a band last November and at the end of March we recorded three tracks, the first of which went online on April 1st -

[video=youtube;bacwd0cGFBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bacwd0cGFBE[/video]

There will be a proper video to accompany the music soon. The next song goes online on May 1st and the last of the three will be online on June 1st.

Give it a listen if you have the time or desire! It's kind of.. alternative rock/pop. We put 'Isabella' online first of the three because we see it as the most 'accessible' and… 'mainstream' I suppose. Just to clarify - I don't use 'mainstream' as a negative term.

Anyway, hope you enjoy it :)

x

Love it!
May I ask, do you use some software to get rid of background noises or merge tracks or do you just record in a room or something?

Love it!
May I ask, do you use some software to get rid of background noises or merge tracks or do you just record in a room or something?

Thank you!

The songs were recorded in a studio, so the acoustics and all that stuff were spot on. No need to worry about background noise etc :)

Last edited:
Not bad, not bad at all! I read the description thinking this would be a half-decent pop song with the oh-so-common quarter note bass drum beat and vocals ever so present on the radio these days as well as an autotuned person who can't sing for their life. Needless to say, I am pleasantly surprised. Nice work for a first song.

Re: Where Fires Are - Isabella/No Rifles

Took me over 9 months to remember that I hadn't added to this thread. Shocking. Thanks for the replies above :)

Here's another song from that recording session way back in March of last year. We had a little video done for this one. It's really simple. Just some footage compiled from one of our gigs from June of last year. Seems like so long ago now.

There's one more song from the March '14 session that I might upload after this one and we've just finished recording another 3 tracks at a different studio about a fortnight ago so might upload some of the very recent stuff too. As long as I don't ignore the thread for another 9 months...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSxN5SK0XkY

Back
Top Bottom