• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

where is your fav place to go

I always looked forward to Saffron City. That's always been one of my favorite places to go because that's where the game really got cooking. I also enjoyed the cityscape of Saffron since I myself live in New York and was glad to see a big city type of place in a world seemingly ruled by Towns and Villages.

Hoenn. Especially Falabor (peaceful, quiet, and nice music), or the desert (very original location, very cool music)

The town/city with the day care in every game and any place that has trainers with high level pokemon that will do re-matche's...I go to these places for training and EV training because after the game is beaten nothing else can be done imo

Hmmm... New Bark, Cherrygrove, Violet, Azalea, Goldenrod, Ecruteak, Olivine, Cianwood, Mahogany, Blackthorn. :p

Also, Ice Path and that cave between Ecruteak and Mahogany.

I just LOVE going to anywhere I've previously caught a legendary. It's weird, i know, but cool!

Ecruteak city, I like the Kimono girls with their Eevee-lutions, and the music is awesome. ^^

There are so many places in Johto I love ... but for my absolute favourite it's a tie. Route 3 in Kanto, way back in Yellow. I don't know why, but that blippity music is so ... inspiring! I've just earnt my first Badge, I'm on my way to the Indigo Plateau! Second contender, probably Route 30. I remember playing Silver for the first few times, and Route 30 was when the atmosphere of Johto - and the new game - really sunk in. I often find myself whistling Route 30's music around the house, especially when things are going well during the day

Tullio

Hmm, honestly, I like the Poke-center.
I'm not sure why, I just do.

Thanks.

To be completely honest, almost anywhere. There are so many places I like to go in each region, it's hard to name even a few.

Snowpoint City is on my mind right now, so I'll go with that, since it's so calm and relaxing. But honestly, almost any location is fine by me.

Hearthome City. The music in Platinum is nice, but it also just seems like it would be a nice place to live. There is also alot to do there, and lots of people around.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom