• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where is your happy place?

When I was living alone, if I was VERY sad because of RL stuff, I would go to the Athens Metro Mall at the literally opposite end of the city (1.5 hour metro ride) at a certain cafe in the rooftop and just gaze at the endless sea... It did calm me down, knowing I did escape as far as I possibly could and stare as far away from my problems as possible...

where i used to live, there was a park near there where i would take walks periodically. i miss that park, and i haven't been there in a number of years due to limited free time and that i've moved somewhat farther away now. one of these days, i'll go back and take a nice walk around and be lost in my thoughts again.

probably my girlfriend's bedroom. whenever i visit and we just cuddle and watch something on its computer i feel so at peace.. i think my favorite thing is when i'm really tired and laying there sleepily, but it's not quite ready for bed so i just get to lay there half-awake while it works on music or something.

points to this website
physically though.... the farthest back room in my house, i guess.
i'm the only person there most of the time... it's also where my dogs and gaming systems are. :P

Probably by the water, or basically anywhere quiet that I can be alone. In the summer when I first moved here, I used to sit by a cliff face facing the river and watch as cars passed below me and the sun went down. It just feels nice to be away from everything and everyone else, and to let the rest of the world fall away for a minute.

i have a very deep love for wandering about on nature trails. there's something about it that brings me peace like nothing else. i very very very rarely go on trails (as in, the last time i went was in september and before that it had been a few years) but without a doubt they are the places i feel happiest

Back
Top Bottom