• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where To Buy Authentic Pokemon Goods Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Araragi-hakase

QUEEN NICKI DOMINATE
Reaction score
Hi! These websites are sellers of legitimate Japanese Pokemon goods. To not appear bias, they are listed in alphabetical order.

But be aware that:

- If your item is being shipped from Japan, shipping may be pricey, even for small items! It may also take 1-3 weeks to get to you depending on what kind of shipping you use. Depending on what country you live in, you may also have to pay a custom fee.
- Prices vary from site to site. Be sure to read the descriptions carefully so you know exactly what you are buying before you go through with your order. Many Pokemon plushes end up being smaller than you may have originally thought!
- You are obviously not limited to these sellers!!! There are countless other ones out there, some have more stock than others. There are also those that may casually sell Pokemon Center items from Japan but do not do it exclusively.

Sites
AnimeRaro.com Anime Raro Pokemon Marvel DC Naruto Bleach DBZ Gundam Gashapon Capsule Figures
JapanVideoGames.com - Buy and Shop Online for Import Japanese and US Video Games, Toys, Anime Character Goods and more!
Pokémon Center | Official Site for Pokémon Merchandise
PokeTopia Toys
Pokevault: Plush Toys Pokedolls
SunyShore PokeMart

eBay Sellers/Stores (some may be repeats of above - this is for those that may be more comfortable using eBay!)

An easy way to find things on your own is to search "Pokemon Center Japan" in the eBay search! Especially if it ships from Japan, you do not have to worry about it being a bootleg so much. Occasionally bootlegs do come up, but their shipping is often from China/Hong Kong. Just check this before you make your purchase.

Plush MPC, Figures Pokemon Kids items in ANIMERAROdotCOM store on eBay!
Pokemon, Plush Toys Figures items in EGAMESTAR ONLINE SUPERSTORE store on eBay!
Pokemon Card, Pokemon Accessories items in minagreen-2008 store on eBay!
Pokemon, Naruto items in nayumatapapa's store store on eBay!
Single Cards, Accessories items in Paper Moon Japan store on eBay!
pokemon plushie, pokedoll items in pokemon plush store on eBay!

American goods

(If you know of any place that sells American pokemon goods exclusively online, please feel free to share as I really don't, as far as Nintendo World/Epcot/vending machine plushes go.)

Toysrus.com, The Official Toys"R"Us Site - Toys, Games, & More

eBay Stores
Pokemon Figures, Pokemon Plush items in Pokemart Emporium store on eBay!

If you know where to get authentic Pokemon goods exclusive to your country online, you may add it here as well.

Other
Pokemon Collectors on Livejournal

Be aware that on this community, you must have an active LJ account and your account must be approved to join, and again to sell! Make sure you read the rules!

Last edited:
I know that pkmncollectors on LiveJournal have legit merchandise, in fact as far as I know, it is against community rules to sell bootleg merch. Of course pretty much all of the merch is users selling to other users, but it's pretty well regulated last time I was on there, although I haven't been on there in a few months.

I know that pkmncollectors on LiveJournal have legit merchandise, in fact as far as I know, it is against community rules to sell bootleg merch. Of course pretty much all of the merch is users selling to other users, but it's pretty well regulated last time I was on there, although I haven't been on there in a few months.
Bootleg merchandise can be sold only if it is clearly marked -- we are pretty strict about keeping advertising of bootlegs off the community, but if sellers already own a bootleg they can sell it marked as such.

I hope it wouldn't be too taboo to ask to add my own Pokemon merchandise store to the list: Eevee Mart. It just opened last month so it's not too well known yet, but everything is guaranteed by me personally to be 100% authentic.

I was a bit hesitant to add pkmncollectors because I was trying to list online shops directly, and there is a bit more involved when joining there. Please, no one take this as that I have a problem with pkmncollectors because I absolutely do not- if not for them I wouldn't have much of my collection that I have today and I love being a member there! I will add it though because it is an awesome place to meet other collectors and find hard to find things and is a very valuable resource.

I hope it wouldn't be too taboo to ask to add my own Pokemon merchandise store to the list: Eevee Mart. It just opened last month so it's not too well known yet, but everything is guaranteed by me personally to be 100% authentic.

Not at all! I can add your shop too. I've been looking through it myself :)

Does anyone know if pokemonzone sells genuine pokemon merchandise?

I've never heard of them, (so I've never bought from them) but going from the images on their site, I would say no. These figures are bootlegs.

Sceptile Pokemon Figure | All about pokemon on PokemonZone.com
Gardevoir Pokemon Figure | Pokemon Collectibles A to Z - PokemonZone.com
Reshiram Black & White Pokemon Figure - Pokemon Toy Games, Cards & Playsets on PokemonZone.com

The plushes mostly look like stock art, nor is the manufacturer listed in any of the listings, so it's hard to say with the plushes, but I wouldn't buy from them to be safe. Could be factory rejects.

Again, I am not 100% certain of the plushes myself, but going from the figures alone, I wouldn't risk it.

PokéVault looks down for quite a while already. Has anyone been able to contact the owner?

PokéVault looks down for quite a while already. Has anyone been able to contact the owner?

The owner is on vacation right now, is all, from what it says on the site.

http://pokemonmall.com/products/toys/action-figures/pokemon-plush-figures/s000002

From the prices of their plushes, I would say no. They look like stock art with common Chinese bootleg prices.

The owner is on vacation right now, is all, from what it says on the site.

Hmm, it would be interesting, because the site is not resolving at all for me. Perhaps I should try taking a look at it later.

Hmm... did he say when he'll be back?

If this list is still being kept up to date, I wanted to let you know that I've changed the name of Eevee Mart to Poketopia Toys. You'd be surprised with how many people mistakenly thought I sold only Eevee products! Hopefully the name change will clear that up :)

If this list is still being kept up to date, I wanted to let you know that I've changed the name of Eevee Mart to Poketopia Toys. You'd be surprised with how many people mistakenly thought I sold only Eevee products! Hopefully the name change will clear that up :)

Yup, it is, I'll edit it right away :)

Hi, everyone. I'm new here. Where is a good site to purchase a variety of figures of older Pokemon? I'd love to get my hands on a Nidoran figure and the evolutions that follows it. Has to be authentic, as I'm a very selective collector. Has to ship to the UK, or preferably is in the UK, too. :)

A pretty good selection of new official merch can be found at AmiAmi and Hobby Search. While items do go out of stock, their listings are always up to date. Both sites are more for obtaining new release stuff/pre-orders than older stuff.
Do note that both ship from Japan, but both offer their own monthly combined shipping options on items that release within the same month. Also, cancellations are generally not allowed on any orders.

I suggested them because I collect figures and assorted anime goods as well as Pokemon stuff, and these sites are great for pre-orders and reliability~

Hey Araragi, I think you need to update your list: floaroma has it's domain up for sale so I assume it's closed up shop and spookees on eBay isn't a registered user on eBay anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom