• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where were you born?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was born on Scott Air Base, Illinois (did I spell that right? o_O). That's where my mom was assigned then. ^^;

I was born in Santiago de Cuba (city), Santiago de Cuba (province), Cuba.

My Cuban Spanish accent is the equivalent of the US Southern English accent =D. The people of my region speak one way, and the rest of the country (including Havana) speak in another. But I'm damn proud of my accent :-D. *waves Cuban flag* Viva Cuba :-D!

Last edited:
Wow, we have two members born on Scott Air Base, Illinois. Odd :).

Myself, Montréal City, Québec, Canada.

The hospital in Lemvig, Denmark.
I was born at 01:45 am =O

*is apparently a night person XD*

Born in Southeast (Washington) DC...Glad I don't live there, but I've always lived in Maryland.

Baltimore, Maryland

I used to live there as well, untill I was about 3, I live near Annapolis now.

New York,N.Y yeah I am a Yankee but proud of it. I was born in the West side of Manhattan =]

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
2nd greatest city in the world!

Wallingford, Oxfordhsire, England

ewwwww how posh!

Left there when I was 13 months old back september 87, live in Northern Ireland now.

I wish I was born somewhere else though....

Here in Phoenix, Arizona. I'm actually still living close to the hospital I was born in. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom