• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where would you go post e4?

region?

• Kanto

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Sinnoh (despite the insanity of its size)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters

Fast_shoesXx

resU deretsigeR
Reaction score
we're pretty much all expecting to be able to travel back to kanto after the E4. I sure am. travelling anywhere else wouldn't make too much sense, considering the magnet train, the connection to mt. silver, yadyada.

given the choice, would you rather travel to a different region after the e4?

I for one would like to go back to Hoenn. I was never a big fan of the third generation, and I think I would be at peace if they created some sort of connection/continuity directly between the second and third generation.

but yes, many reasons stop this from happening as said (plus the prevention of possible RS remakes). fun to think about though.

so, would you rather travel back to kanto, hoenn, or sinnoh after the e4?

I thought you challenge the E4 after going to Kanto and getting badges there?

But for these games, back to Hoenn, we don't need Sinnoh as we have D/P/Pt for that.

Kanto is the obvious 'duh-it's-going-to-happen' option, but I would rather go to Hoenn. :3 Sapphire was my second (and one of my favorite) game, and since Hoenn took place at the same time as Kanto it would be interesting to go and see how things have changed.

Hoenn. :]

It's my favorite region. I wouldn't want to return to Sinnoh, simply because... I've just played Pokémon Diamond and Pokémon Platinum. Even if the region changed a little bit, I wouldn't enjoy going through everything again. It'd just be boringgg. However, in a few years, I wouldn't mind going to Sinnoh. Well, that's if I don't play the aforementioned games before getting the new games...? So yeah, HOENN FOR ME! :D

I thought you challenge the E4 after going to Kanto and getting badges there?

But for these games, back to Hoenn, we don't need Sinnoh as we have D/P/Pt for that.

Naw, you go to the E4 after Johto badges. The E4 didn't even upgrade after getting all the Kanto badges (although I did see in one of my friend's games an E4 that was around level 80, though I think he hacked).

Personally, I'd still rather go to Kanto. Since Johto was designed around knowing that Kanto was there, the locations from Kanto compliment Johto really well IMO.

As cool as Hoenn is, there's far to much surfing. Too many tentacruel.

As much as Gen 3 sucked, I'd rather go to Hoenn. The region in itself was very well designed. Plus im sick of Kanto (been there 3 times already for fuck's sake) and it's over-obsessive fanbase. Just shrink the water routes.

Hmmm... I think I would like to go to Kanto. As much as I loved Hoenn, I'm ready to see Kanto in all of its new age graphical glory. Although, I really did like Hoenn.

I'm so confused! Can I pick both?

For these games it makes the most sense the way it is now. But I would rather have a game that goes in order, like the anime.

Put in all three. We could start with Kanto after Johto. Then either Hoenn or Sinnoh. Each region We'll get a new pokedex for that region and after completing all four regions (elite 4 or something else) we get the national pokedex.

On second thought, this'll completely overshadow Johto. Bad idea for HGSS. But for any future games...

Kanto plx. Want to see the gym leaders with 4th gen sprites.

Yes :disgust: we already have enough kanto obsessive fans as it is....

:spin:

Also geologically Johto-to-Kanto works because they are physically connected. Hoenn or Sinnoh would both require a lengthy boat trip.

Kanto.

Despite how overrated it is and how much it over shadows Johto, it's my favorite region. Plus, it's pretty obvious that we're going there.

Hoenn would be nice and all, but I'd rather see them save it for Gen V where it would be in full 3D and everything. I like Sinnoh, but we already have DPPt for it. It would be overkill if the region was featured in all of the games in the generation.

EDIT-Also, I would like to go back to the Sevii Islands again. Even though Kanto went downhill, the opposite could of happen for Sevii. It's been 3 years, so who knows!

Last edited:
Neo-Kanto was fun to see how things have evolved in three years. Of course, if they get the timeline straight, they could conceivably do the same with Hoenn, but going back to try and help that guy build his darn house already is high on my list of things to do.

Neo-Kanto was fun to see how things have evolved in three years. Of course, if they get the timeline straight, they could conceivably do the same with Hoenn, but going back to try and help that guy build his darn house already is high on my list of things to do.

I know right?

Please note: The thread is from 15 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom