• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Where would you like your hometown and region to be in the Pokemon World?

Which region do you want to live in?

• Total voters
Ecruteak City, Johto. That city is beautiful, and has lots of history, plus Morty, my favorite gym leader, is there:)
Also the legendary beasts were created there, and they're my favorite legendary group

I voted for all 5 main regions: Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Unova.

If I were to live in...
Kanto, it would be in Celadon City. Very classy city.
Johto, it would be either Goldenrod City because of it's large size or Olivine City because it reminds me of I where I used to live. And I like Jasmine. Hehehe
Hoenn, it would be Lilycove City because it is just beautiful there. At least, that's what I imagine..
Sinnoh, it would be Eterna City because of it's uniqueness. It has a lot of history, yet there are several modern buildings in the city.
Unova, it would be Castelia City because it is based on New York City, one of the USA's pride!

Hmmm, I've always liked the Orange Islands.
However I also like Saffron City which is close to Vermilion and has access to the high-speed maglev to Goldenrod, and Sunnyshore for the beach and high-tech atmosphere.

According to the anime, though, my home state of California exists in the Pokemon world as revealed by Meowth. (No, I'm not originally from Las Vegas.)

I've always like Johto a lot. I'll pick Azalea town, since I like the feeling of a small quiet town surrounded by forests.

I'm most familiar with Johto. I'd like to live in either Goldenrod or Ecruteak.

I like Unova. I hav been to every other region, and I personally would be most comfortable in Village Bridge. Sevipers to be caught, and everything I would love.

Fortree City, Hoenn. I've always loved all of the treehouses and not to mention there's that cool store with the secret base furniture and great routes on both sides.

I would love to live in Johto. Because that's my favorite region. And I would honestly love to live in Goldenrod. It's always been my favorite city. In every Generation of Pokemon, I've never favored a city more then Goldenrod City. Plus, I could get the squirt bottle and get Sudowoodo.

I'd probably live in Snowpoint city- I really liked the way it looked in the anime it seemed so cozy and happy plus I could easily catch a female snorunt and evolve it into my darling Froslass
but I would also had a vacation house in Undella town

EDIT: I made an absolutely massive post later

Last edited:
nimbasa because I love Unova, its pokemon and this city also offers the battle subway where I can come in contact with more pokemon from other regions. Nimbasa is just great and plus, you can easily go to Castelia, Driftveil and Black city/White forest if you wish

I would want to live in Verdanturf Town in Hoenn, for the clean air. And I imagine I could have a lot of fun watching the contests.

Sure, I've always loved playing the Johto games, and I really love the region, but I don't know if I would want to live there. I do like Goldenrod City, especially with its the National Park nearby with its Bug Contest. But maybe the constant roar of the bullet train would drive me crazy – though I wouldn't know how loud it was unless I visited there in person.

Shinnoh would be my choice of region. Canalave City, or Sunnyshore City, or Snowpoint City would be where I live. Canalave for Darkrai the small but charming coastal town place. Sunnyshore for Volkner, and another lovely coastal city (living by the sea, listening to Wingull all day, it would be paradise!). Finally, Snowpoint because I love snow, and I'd love to stay in a place perpetually covered in snow.

Hmm, I liked the other regions, but I felt like I was at home at Saffron City. SO Kanto! Hometown is Saffron.

Pallet Town, Kanto - so I could start my journey from where Ash started it !

I wanna be on distoration world
With Gira being my main pokemon
so if some Sh** happens
Gira and i just destroy it
Happy times

I'd pick Ecruteak City. I love the architecture and the Bell Tower. Plus I would be able to see Morty all the time:XD2:.

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom