• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which aesthetic do you prefer?

Aesthetic Preference?

• Total voters
The natural aesthetic of Pokémon White drew me in. So I'm going with that.

Both, I guess. The grass growing on the sidewalk in one city is pretty cool (reminds me of the weeds that I'd see growing in cracks in the sidewalk when I was little), but so are the tron lines between the squares in the sidewalk in black version. But my favorite thing would be... the toy train in the basketball hoop in the toy room in N's castle (I like to call that room "Yugi's Soul Room". Cookie for reference)

Old. I can't stand big buildings in game and IRL.
Also, forests <3 <3 <3

Old. I can't stand big buildings in game and IRL.
Also, forests <3 <3 <3

Personally, I like the technology-based feel better, though I can very much appreciate the more natural option, and White's aesthetic profits in more naturally to the Pokémon world as I visualize it (relatively rural, with a scant few major cities per region).

Both have their own special appeal, but I'm a sucker for the technological approach of Black (plus it fits well with Unova being based off of NY).

I really like White's natural look. Especially in the eighth gym's city. It looks so nice. Kind of cozy for some reason... And I like White forest!

It hurts my eyes to look at the Black version of Souryuu City. Plus, White Forest is way more awesome than Black City.

In general, I tend to not like the big city and go for a more natural outdoor environment. I feel like I need a change for my pokemon games for a bit though. I feel like I will have a stronger opinion once the games come out. I've been trying to keep things fresh for this gen.

If anything, i prefer Black because of the mascot XD
But i also think Black City is cool too~

The exclusives in Black are terrible, but I'm choosing Black because of the city-ness.

White, no contest. White Forest>Black City, and I greatly prefer Opelucid's looks and music in White.

Please note: The thread is from 11 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom