• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which BMGf member do you associate with the user above?

Ebail as well, from when he was The Miz. (If he was still that we could have been The Kakuna Miztata. Now I dunno.)

No need for an apology, I was just curious. ^^

Serperiority, since your current avatar and his contain Snivy evolution relatives.

Laika, considering you both helped keep F&G interesting for me, then later became mods.

Spectrum Achromatic. "Tower of Science," and S.A. mentioned how he likes science a few times, if my memory is correct.

Laika, because the two have made ^'s popularity contest what it is today.

Laika due to using an avatar subject he was associated with. Not counting the Luigi head from that game's final boss being shopped onto it

Soulmaster, because all three of us had a good time with the "Post 100 before mod comes" thing. :)

Ghetsis-Dennis, because both seem to judge Pokémon based on their competitive value instead of aesthetics.

Back
Top Bottom