• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Bulbagarden services do you use?

Which Bulbagarden services do you use?

• IRC Chat

Votes: 34 30.9%
  • The Library

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • Oekaki

Votes: 18 16.4%
  • Bulbagarden Archives

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • Bulbacast

Votes: 22 20.0%
  • Bulbapedia

Votes: 86 78.2%
  • Bulbanews

Votes: 39 35.5%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • None but BMGf

Votes: 20 18.2%

• Total voters

evkl

Person-about-Bulba
Reaction score
Hey guys! This is a quick poll to see which of Bulbagarden's services, other than BMGf, you use on a regular basis. It'll help us improve our services to you guys if you answer, so just take a few seconds and fill it out.

I go to the IRC Chat room on my MIRC program just to talk to Serebii guys in there. I actually have nothing to do with Bulbagarden because I actually only go there if I'm banned from their chat or just looking for someone to talk to privately.

I've looked at the Archives, the 'Pedia and Bulbanews, but I spend my time in the forums. It fits my lifestyle and personality. In the forums, I can take my time to think and craft my posts. I love to comment and debate.

I use bulbapedia the most. Then I use the oekaki. I used to use the chat but it took over my life too much so I quit.

They do, but that's why there's a "None but BMGf" option at the bottom. ;)

well I use Bulbapedia and BMGf..so when I selected "bulbapedia" and "none but bmgf" I was kind of lying, kind of not.

Mostly I use the forums and the chat. Sometimes, I will look up something on Bulbapedia, mainly when I need help playing the games. For Pokémon news, I usually get them from Bulbanews, so there.

Forums and 'Pedia.

Incidentally, I think that the forums need a bigger server. The slowdown during high pop hours is frightening.

1. bulbapedia
2. bulbanews
3. forums

I just have to comment that bulbapedia is SO much more reliable than Wikipedia (odd, isn't it?). I can find loads of pokemon information, instead of the terrible wiki pokemon sections, AND i've actually found more non-poke info there in many topics than wiki. Keep up the good work!

Bulbanews is really conveniant because you can see the news without annoying pop-ups like other news sites, and the Bulbagarden forums are really well done.

The only thing that bugs me is that mostly all the time, while i'm on, the forums get super-slow. i can live with that, but it's something to consider making better.

But in all, great job!

The forum's currently what I use the most. The chat will be tied with it once I get access again.

Other than that, I sometimes use the 'pedia when looking things up.

Eh, my phone shows pages in a different way and sometimes pages aren't fully loaded on it. So I don't do as much as I used to. Once I have internet back on my comp my activity'll increase and perhaps I'll expand where I go.

As for me, I would have to pick the irc chat because that is the part of the bulbagarden community I go to most. Second would have to be bulbacast naturally. I rarely visit much else.

As for me, I would have to pick the irc chat because that is the part of the bulbagarden community I go to most. Second would have to be bulbacast naturally. I rarely visit much else.

You happen to go to the chat room there a lot including Dejatoons too. But since I've been banned from that Systemnet server again and you don't happen to run the server, there's no way we can go in the chat room together and chat even though I've been banned from #bulbagarden too. I hadn't had my MIRC open for days because I was banned off of those servers even though 2 were unfair and 1 was fair.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom