• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which characters do you have a crush on?

Re: character curshes

I don't really have any "crushes" on the characters, per say but I find Cynthia, Gary, Jasmine, Jessie, Sabrina and Delia all to be insanely attractive @_@

In addition to that, I have an unhealthy obsession with Ash, Ritchie, Gary, Gold/Hibiki/Jimmy, Fantina, Agatha and assorted minor characters (i.e. Delia, Jasmine, etc.)
Couple that with a warped mind, and several other unhealthy obsessions and hobbies, and essentially, it's about the same as being in love with and/or wanting to get laid by/lay those characters.

At the moment, my biggest ones are Will, Morty, Lucian, Brawly, Aaron and Dario. :B but it always always changes. O_O

tracey.

i've always been in love with him. he is SO SO SO hot. the other day, i was watching an episode and he was with misty and seel, i think, and he had his shirt off. i was sooo turned on. :S

At my age, having a crush on any of the main characters would be considered creepy and wrong.

So Misty.

Also for minor characters, Casey. She's just so adorable.

Had plenty when I was younger. I think it was Gary, James, Damian (from "Charmander the Stray Pokemon"), Falkner, then Giovanni. In that order.

Now, I admit, I have a thing for Rico (from "A Poached Ego"). Kind of disturbing, yeah.

None of them. I liked Ash a lot when I was younger, though. I think some of the characters are like ~bishounen~ or whatever but I don't really like them for real lol.

Yami! *facepalms* oops wrong anime if anyone here has watched the original yugioh you know who that character is okay well the character i have a small crush on is Silver

Barry's the big one, of course. He is too freaking adorable and hilarious and lovable. I love himmm <3

And then...well, a lot of guys on Pokemon. I like Paul, Drew, Gary, Ash, Brock, James, mmhm. <3

Although none, not even Barry, can compare to the awesomeness of my amazing boyfriend, I would so date any of them (ESPECIALLY Barry) if I lived in the Pokemon world. Haha. 8D

/cracked out

I wouldn't call it anywhere near a crush, but I think I find certain qualities of Natane and Suzuna pretty attractive. Something about the way Natane goes totally gaga over Grass Pokemon just does it for me. IDK what it is.

I would date the hell out of Brock. I...I just would.

His new HGSS look is full of even more delicious. DO WANT.

I would also sex up May. Hardcore.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom