• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

HELP: Which Crossover Ensembles we're wants to see in fanworks?

Which Crossover team-ups we wants to see in fanworks?

• Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, Goofy, Ash, Misty, Tracey, Melody, 8 DD, Robin, Starfire, BB, Raven

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Anyone from Warhammer 40k with entire Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, and MLP:FIM main characters

• Sylar from Heroes and Flippy from Happy Tree Friends

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio from Metal Slug with any FPS Protagonist

• Extreme Ghostbusters and O'Connell family(Rick, Evelyn, Alex, and Jonathan) from the Mummy Trilogy

• Hokage from Flame of Recca with Isami, Soshi, and Toshi from Soar High! Isami

• Mystery Inc from Scooby doo with TF2 Mercenaries

• Adam Jensen and Avatar Korra

• Grox from Spore with Sermeg Oguma from Metal Slug 3d

• Anyone from Warcraft as well whole Overwatch heroes with Jimmy, Timmy, and Danny

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Masonicon

Reaction score
Here's the crossover ensembles that you'll vote to be seen in fanworks:
  1. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon Anime); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (03-06 Teen Titans Cartoon) where the specifics are: 8 Original Digidestined are takes 02 forms with Summer Clothes, KH Humans takes KH2 forms, both Ash and Misty are wears their Advanced Generation clothes while Melody wears her street clothes, and so on. and to make everything fair, at least some of the characters here are deliberately powered up to makes everyone in this crossover ensembles can fights in (near) equal terms
  2. Anyone from Warhammer 40.000 universe with whole bunch of Happy Tree Friends, Mario series, Sonic the Hedgehog series, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic main characters
  3. Sylar from Heroes and Flippy from Happy Tree Friends
  4. Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio from Metal Slug with any FPS main character
  5. Eduardo Rivera, Kylie Griffin, Garrett Miller, and Roland Jackson from Extreme Ghostbusters with Rick O'Connell, Evelyn O'Connell, Jonathan Carnahan, and Alex O'Connell from The Mummy Trilogy
  6. Isami Hanaoka, Soshi Yukimi, and Toshi Tsukikage from Soar High! Isami with Recca Hanabishi, Domon Ishijama, Fuko Kirisawa, Tokiya Mikagami, and Kaoru Koganei from Flame of Recca
  7. Mystery Inc from Scooby Doo with Team Fortress 2 Mercenaries: since both got Toonforce superpowers
  8. Adam Jensen(Fully Augmented and can add extra tech to his augs) and Avatar Korra(when she can access Super Saiyan Powers(the only reason it referred as such is for the same reason Sonic super forms are one) through her Avatar state)
  9. Grox from Spore and Sermeg Oguma from Metal Slug 3d
  10. Anyone from Warcraft Universe as well entire Overwatch Heroes with Jimmy Neutron(and his friends), Timmy Turner(and his Fairy GodParents), and Danny Phantom

Wasn't this poll happened somewhere in another forum......? If it is the same person posting, I guess the OP already recognized who am I.

Anyway, I have no comment on this poll. Just write whatever story you want to write. There is no need to mind about what the fandom says. Whether your story result in a success or failure, it is not because of the choice of the fandom, but simply your skill level as a writer.

Wasn't this poll happened somewhere in another forum......? If it is the same person posting, I guess the OP already recognized who am I.

Anyway, I have no comment on this poll. Just write whatever story you want to write. There is no need to mind about what the fandom says. Whether your story result in a success or failure, it is not because of the choice of the fandom, but simply your skill level as a writer.
It's me I'm masonicon indeed I'm post same thing in different forum!

here's exactly the poll in other forum: Which (Fan) Crossover team-ups you're wants to see?(and it's spin-off/sequel threads) and I post this poll here in this forum since there's some updates and additions of crossover team-ups that I post as poll

Last edited:
Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom