• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which design for a pokedex app do you prefer?

Seb95

Reaction score
Pronouns
  1. He/Him
Hey there!
We are a couple of UI designers who are nostalgic about Pokemon and decided to do a fun project for our portfolio by making a modern pokedex!

image 4.png

Frame 121.png

We want to change the style of how the pokemon is shown, (First image) so we are thinking to make the card different (Bulbasaur example)

What other information do you think is valuable to show?

This is still a work in progress, but we would appreciate any feedback!
I will keep posting here any updates if people like it and if it's not against the rules of the forum :)

Woah!! These actually look really nice and easy to navigate (especially compared to the one on the official website)
How long did it take to upload the 1000+ images?

Woah!! These actually look really nice and easy to navigate (especially compared to the one on the official website)
How long did it take to upload the 1000+ images?
Hey thanks a lot!
Yeah the point is to do it with a more modern UI!

Well I used PokeAPI for this.
So I made everything through an API call and then saved it to my database

I will add more picture here as we continue developing it :)

Another Update from our landing page:

1685094636324.png

We have been quite busy lately, so not so much progress made yet!
Hopefully this weekend we can share more about it :)

Hey!

We have just finished creating our Twitter profile and our coming soon page!
We are looking for Pokemon experts to talk to for feedback!
If you would like to to ask some features or just discuss the project, feel free to message me :)

waitlist=screenshot.png

Please note: The thread is from 8 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom