• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Do You Like Better: Fruits Or Vegetables?

Fruits or vegetables?

• Fruits

Votes: 104 61.5%
  • Vegetables

Votes: 22 13.0%
  • Both.

Votes: 38 22.5%
  • Neither; I hate health.

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters

Steven

is against stoning.
Reaction score
ANSWER THE QUESTION! XD But also, what are your favorite fruits and/or vegetables?

I personally can't decide. I like to eat vegetables because they can be very crunchy, but fruit freshen up my pallet since they are just a mixture of juice and water.

My favorite veggetables are red onions and garlic. My favorite fruit is the pomegranate, since I personally think the juice tastes like non-alchoholic red wine. Its really tangy. As an adult. if you wanted to get your wine fix, I would personally recommend pomegranate juice. Add some lemon juice to it for more strength, if you desire.

Vegetables.
My favourite fruit is apple and my favourite vegetables are potatoes.

(And lmao at the last option XD)

I prefer fruits. Apples (though only some of them) and bananas are my favorites, but that doesn't mean I don't like vegetables, it's just that most fruits taste better than most vegetables.

Friuts...I like different kinds of berries, tropical fruits, citruses...

I do like different kinds of salads but not much...

I LOVE fruit! Its so good! I like carrots too, but otherwise, fruit is the way to go ^^

Both. I love bannanas and strawberries. I also eat fruit salad at tmes, and drink alot of smoothies. My true loves are red peppers and cucumbers. I'm a big salad fan as well.

I eat more fruits and vegetables than I do meat most of the time (with the exception of chicken). I'm not a vegetarian however.

Both. I love apples, strawberries, grapes, oranges, bananas, peaches... the list goes on and on. As for vegetables? Cucumbers, pickles, carrots and potatoes.

I like fruits the best. There aren't many vegetables that I like.

I like both equally, my favorite vegetables are: Cabbage, broccoli, celery, and spinach. My favorite fruits are: strawberries, cherries, and grapes!

8D Both!

I'm a vegetarian - can you imagine if I didn't like either? xD I'd be obese, lmao!!

Definently fruit.

Peaches, bananas, blueberries, strawberries, pears, apples, oranges, grapes, they're all good. I can't even bother naming all of the fruits that I like.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom