• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Do You Like Better: Fruits Or Vegetables?

Fruits or vegetables?

• Fruits

Votes: 104 61.5%
  • Vegetables

Votes: 22 13.0%
  • Both.

Votes: 38 22.5%
  • Neither; I hate health.

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Mostly fruit, but it depends on what I want to make.

I prefer fruits more. They a lot more sweeter and I like sweeter stuff. Though vegetables can be sweet when served right.

Fruit, definitely. Fruit just has so much more flavour. Vegetables just don't taste very good to me anymore, I don't know why.

I like both because both are beneficial for health and provide a body with essential nutrients. To me, fruit are a bit better than vegetables because they taste simply great.

Last edited:
Fruits are delicious~ I love strawberries, oranges, and apples most. I'm not a fan of vegetables. :p

Ooh, I love fruits. They're juicy and a lot of them are sweet and tasty. Vegetables can be good, but I've never had one that I could describe as "delicious".

By itself, fruit. As part of a dish, vegetables.

Picking a favorite is hard for me - there aren't many fruits or veg I don't like. I might go with tomatoes if I had to pick a single favorite.

Fruits! They satisfy my sweet tooth perfectly! <3

Especially strawberries, mangoes, and pineapples. *^*

Vegetables, definitely. Fruits taste good, put the glycemic load can be undesirable.

Fruits all the way, they're sweet, refreshing, juicy and healthy :3 How can you not like 'em?
Plus don't like vegetables at all, specially onions.. eww.

If nutrition and cost were not factors, I would eat nothing but bread and toast and drink nothing but grapefruit juice.

So... fruit, I guess.

Fruits are good, I do enjoy them, but to help lose weight, I'd prefer veggies. I add some ranch and cheese in my salad if I try to lose weight and then jump on the trampoline after sometimes XD

I don't mind many vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, carrots, celery, lettuce, peas, corn, um... However, I would much rather have fruit. It's like having a delicious treat~

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom