• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

which eeveelution?

what is your favorite

• Eevee

• Gigantamax Eevee

• Sylveon

• Leafeon

• Umbreon

• Vaporeon

• Jolteon

• Flareon

• Glaceon

• Espeon

Results are only viewable after voting.
My ultimate favorite has recently gone from Jolteon to Sylveon. Jolteon was my favorite because I like Electric Types most. Sylveon moved to my favorite over the course of the last few playthroughs I have done. I think it's the most versatile Eeveelution. Every time I get access to Sylveon, it has never disappointed.

In between Extreme Evoboost and Gigantamax Eevee, I would say base Eevee

How can somebody remember Umbreon yet forget Espeon?

As for me, Jolteon has always been my personal favorite.

Definitely Eevee.
As for its evos, after many years (literally) of deliberations I have decided on Vaporeon.

Design-wise I am a huge fan of Umbreon followed by Leafeon, but for gameplay I would vote for Jolteon and Sylveon.

I used every Eevolution in my teams except Vaporeon, and neither of them disappointed besides Umbreon due to its low attack/sp attack stats, and Leafeon due to being a great attacker but lacking a good physical STAB attack. It learns Leaf Blade only at Lv 71, which is way too late for Platinum gameplay.

Umbreon is my defacto favorite. In my top 10 favorite Pokemon period. it's sleek, it's majestic and mysterious. Gives me massive black cat vibes. The slight yellow and red throughout the otherwise predominant black is a really cool contrast too

I also need to give shout-outs to Vaporeon and Sylveon. Vaporeon is a really cool design with the mermaid aesthetic, and Sylveon is trans-incarnate, so how can I not like it?

I love Espeon and Sylveon the most but I also like all the Eeveelutions.

OK I'm not too fond of Umbreon from a design standpoint, they're the most...dull Eeveelution IMO.

Despite Sylveon being a FAIRY, I've loved Leafeon from the moment Serebii posted about it for the first time. It's such a simple yet satisfying design that's also really cute.

Okay, Sylveon's in close second.

Followed by the Fluff. (Eevee)

Well, it's Glaceon. The glacial 'mon has some devastating special attack abilities and I enjoy how its ears & tail are shaped like crystals.
I do also like Jolteon and Flareon a lot.

oh wow, i'm surprised to see jolteon is so popular. i always thought it and flareon were the least popular; glad it gets some love, though.
mine is sylveon, which is also my favorite pokemon of all time. it's very true that i have a natural affinity for fairy types, but something about its wide baby-blue eyes and adorable ribbons coupled with a terrific color palette, incredible shiny form, and sweet personality (not to mention its big ol' rabbity ears and tiny little fangs!!!) really set it apart in my mind. :bulbaLove:
my second favorite is espeon; funnily enough, it used to be my least favorite for years, but it's grown on me drastically within the past month or so. i love its split tail and white irises as well as its cry.
oh screw it, i love them all. my profile cites espeon, umbreon, and leafeon specifically as being some of my favorite mon but at the end of the day they're all superb. what can i say, i like cute things, and i think they all work splendidly as embodiments of their types.

My favorite has always been Vaporeon. I used to pretend I was going swimming with it back when I lived in the city and had access to a public indoor pool. Over the years I’ve switched having favorite eeveelutions but I always go back to Vaporeon. It’s just so beautiful and has one of my favorite cries.

Espeon is my favorite. I feel like he was more popular before Sylveon's entry. Who could say "no" to a cute psychic cat-fox with velvet fur?

Back
Top Bottom