• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Football Team do you support?

Reaction score
Title.

I support Arsenal FC and have since I was a kid. I started supporting them because my grandfather did and now I watch pretty much every game that's aired. Things may not be going very well right now, but it's all part and parcel of being a fan and sticking with your team.

So what team do you support and do you have any special reason for doing so? Did your family support them, is it your local club, or are you simply a big fan because you enjoy watching their games?

I don't really support a team because I'm not that much into Football. (Well, I prefer to play it than watch it.) If I'm going to watch a game then I just pick a team that's playing that I would rather win.

I watch a lot of football, but the #1 team I support is my local team, Seattle Sounders FC.

Last edited:
Paok FC, Liverpool and Partizan to a certain obvious extent.

It depends on the league or confederation so FC barcelona(i am a member and its la liga) Chelsea(Barclay's premier league and i despise the owner). Sheffield F.C. (its was founded in 1857 and is the world oldest football club that plays in Northern Premier League Division One South. in England and i am a member of them as well but the meaning of thats different then my other) and in MLS its Philadelphia Union. I also follow German,french, Italian, Egyptian and Jamaican football primarily the top leagues in those countries however i don't have favorite in them.
now on to confederations in CONCACAF ( Confederation of North, Central American and Caribbean Association Football) its jamaica and finally in CAF(Confederation of African Football) its EGYPT.

U.S. National Team, internationally.

LA Galaxy, MLS

Arsenal, EPL

Well guys don't hate me but I support Man City. I started watching football in 2008(I only watched world cups before that) and that was the team that attracted me the most.

I never really watch football, but the teams I look out for (rarely) are mostly Leicester City and Crystal Palace due to living near them. Eh

I don't care for sports much. My family is supportive of Lebanon's team, and sometimes I support it with them, but the Lebanese team isn't exactly that good. Lebanon doesn't have any big-name footballers at the moment.

Sydney FC, Internazionale, Chelsea, Marseilles and that's it.

Last edited:
As an Uhmurrican who doesn't have a fancy cable plan, I don't get to watch a lot of real-football other than the World Cup and Euro Cup and other multinational things.

In those cases, my favorites in descending order of preference are: U.S. - Poland - France - Sweden - Germany - Uruguay - Ghana.

the socceroos and ENGLAND international
jubilo iwata Japan (after winning the 1999 asian club championship I like it ever since)
bayern munich Germany
Melbourne Victory and Melbourne Heart A-League in OZ

Feyenoord Rotterdam (the Netherlands).

The best club in the world when it comes to quality atmosphere

MLS - New England Revolution (the hometown team)
EPL - Manchester United (Wayne Rooney has been my favorite footballer for a long time now)
Internationals - US, England, Ireland, Germany (in that order -> I'm an American and I have English, Irish and German ancestry)

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom