• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Which Football Team do you support?

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Football*

Bolton Wanderers.

Goddess go with you
Reaction score
Liverpool for life! Even though I'm from birmingham...
England are finished already in the next world cup!

Your main man.
Reaction score
i've always been a barca fan, and not because of the players like Messi and Neymar but because the rich history and tradition.

O Macaense
Reaction score
Fluminense, of course!
My entire family does, and so do I.
That's very common in Brazil and soccer/football is way popular here, as you might guess.

Reaction score
Borrusia Dortmund.

And before anyone says it. I supported them way before they came second in the CL. We gained many "Fans" that day...

Boku ga Kira da
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
The Dutch team internationally.

Back in the days I used to be a huge Feyenoord fan (from the Dutch city of Rotterdam). Now I always root for Bayern Munich.

Reaction score
Manchester United since I live in manchester and up till recently within touching distance of old trafford

Fled from battle
Reaction score
I'll be supporting Atletico from now on, maybe :3

Too much water
Reaction score
Universidad de Chile. My grandparents were supporters, one of my sisters is supporter too, and I have a cousin that actually played in the team as a striker (even got a few caps for the national squad), and my two older nephews aim to enter their youth system.

Prince of Leonster
Reaction score
I know I probably shouldn't be saying this in a soccer topic, but...

None. Ever since some less-than-stellar experiences in the past, I've hated soccer and, frankly, I find it incredibly hard to respect soccer players. I know that probably isn't the most healthy thing, but...

If I had to choose a team, probably Man City. I don't know, they just attracted me the most out of all of the teams.

Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
Borussia Dortmund.

Echte Liebe!!

Arceus has nothing on me
Reaction score
fave college/pro football team

mine is texas ATM (college) and Dallas cowboys (pro)

Dollar dollar bill, y'all
Reaction score
Re: fave college/pro football team

Vanderbilt Commodores for life. Tennessee Vols can die in a fire. As for pro, I don't pay much attention to it. I'd say the Titans but they'll never get themselves together.

Guess where I'm from.

Goddess
Reaction score
@minun1

Updated to also include all codes of football.

I don't have any team I support in the NFL but I so do in the Aussie Rules Football.

live fast die frequently
Reaction score
For association football, New York Red Bulls. My parents took me to a lot of matches back when they were the MetroStars.

American football would be the Washington Redskins. It hurts. For college, I like South Carolina, Washington, and UNI.

Lastly, my favorite Canadian football team is the Montreal Alouettes, considering a lot of my family is from Montreal.