• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Football Team do you support?

Liverpool for life! Even though I'm from birmingham...
England are finished already in the next world cup!

i've always been a barca fan, and not because of the players like Messi and Neymar but because the rich history and tradition.

Fluminense, of course!
My entire family does, and so do I.
That's very common in Brazil and soccer/football is way popular here, as you might guess.

Borrusia Dortmund.

And before anyone says it. I supported them way before they came second in the CL. We gained many "Fans" that day...

Manchester United since I live in manchester and up till recently within touching distance of old trafford

Universidad de Chile. My grandparents were supporters, one of my sisters is supporter too, and I have a cousin that actually played in the team as a striker (even got a few caps for the national squad), and my two older nephews aim to enter their youth system.

I know I probably shouldn't be saying this in a soccer topic, but...

None. Ever since some less-than-stellar experiences in the past, I've hated soccer and, frankly, I find it incredibly hard to respect soccer players. I know that probably isn't the most healthy thing, but...

If I had to choose a team, probably Man City. I don't know, they just attracted me the most out of all of the teams.

fave college/pro football team

mine is texas ATM (college) and Dallas cowboys (pro)

Re: fave college/pro football team

Vanderbilt Commodores for life. Tennessee Vols can die in a fire. As for pro, I don't pay much attention to it. I'd say the Titans but they'll never get themselves together.

Guess where I'm from.

@minun1

Updated to also include all codes of football.

I don't have any team I support in the NFL but I so do in the Aussie Rules Football.

For association football, New York Red Bulls. My parents took me to a lot of matches back when they were the MetroStars.

American football would be the Washington Redskins. It hurts. For college, I like South Carolina, Washington, and UNI.

Lastly, my favorite Canadian football team is the Montreal Alouettes, considering a lot of my family is from Montreal.

Please note: The thread is from 3 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom