• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which form of Pokémon media do you like best?

Favorite form of Pokémon media?

• Anime

Votes: 28 29.2%
  • Manga

Votes: 25 26.0%
  • Games

Votes: 91 94.8%
  • TCG

Votes: 4 4.2%

• Total voters

RavenKingSage

MY NAME IS GUNDHAM TANAKAAAAAAAAA
Reaction score
So. Which form of Pokémon media do you like best: Anime, Manga, Games, or TCG?

(This is a multiple choice poll, so you can pick them all if you can't decide, or if there's one you hate or don't care for, you can pick the other three.)

Dang. I didn't read the part where you said "multiple choice" poll, so I chose Games, even though it pretty much ties with the anime for me!

I loved the anime when 4Kids did it because I like 4Kids jokes XD

The games are swell, but most of them get boring after a while. The only one I never get bored with is Sapphire.

I like the games because they're very interactive and require a lot of strategy. Plus, well, they're the games. Pokémon started as the games.

I like the manga as much as the games, and a lot more than the anime. Why? The manga has the darkest nature of all Pokémon media. That alone makes it my other favorite form of Pokémon media.

The anime was always my favorite. Ash was a believable kid with a (somewhat) consistent story.

Games, most definitely. But the manga's pretty great, too.

Games especially with the revolution of each generation to generation change.
Gen. V is gonna be GREAT!

It's a toss up between the games and the animé. Both have their ups and downs.

I started with the games, and through that became interested in the anime and then the manga...I like them all for different reasons, but I've never quite been able to get into the TCG. I prefer other trading card games. I think you know which one I'm talking about. ;P

Games and Anime.

The games are what started the whole Pokemon franchise and they're interactive.

And I just love the anime! ^ ^ As well as it's characters.

While I think the anime is cute and entertaining at all, it can be very childish and painfully awkward at times. I just don't appreciate it as much as the manga, which, as I mentioned before, I enjoy because of its darker nature.

And the TCG? That was hard to get into for me. Hell, I don't even enjoy collecting the cards.

The games because of obvious reasons

The manga because it's AWESOME

Games of course.

I've never been an anime or manga fan (I mean I've never liked any anime/manga) and I never really cared for the TCG.

The game is the only one I keep up with nowadays. I watched the anime and played the TCG when I was in elementary/middle school, but I lost interest after that.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom