• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Game Will You Be Playing?

Which game will you be playing?

• Ultra Sun

Votes: 21 27.3%
  • Ultra Moon

Votes: 25 32.5%
  • Both

Votes: 24 31.2%
  • Neither

Votes: 7 9.1%

• Total voters
My enthusiasm for Assembly has more or less vanished that we know the types of it and Burst. This is exactly why I consider design less important than types, stats, movepools, abilities, et cetera. More or less picking Ultra Moon for its Necronala mascot now.

Will pick up both, but I'm thinking of playing Ultra Moon first. Since the version exclusives seem to match the previous games so far, that may mean we won't be able to get all the clothes without messing around with the Festival Plaza again *sigh*. Should it be the case of warm colours in US/cool colours in UM, I'd like to do my first run with different colours easily available, because I do love blue and navy.

I'm gonna get Ultra Moon since I already played Sun and that way I have personal access to version exclusives. I was very tempted to get Ultra Sun because Solgaleo looks pretty cool even with the Necrozma armor and it looks like so much fun riding through Ultra Space on Solgaleo.

For the week of Thanksgiving, neither. Have more important things to work on.

Otherwise, I'm kind of leaning towards Ultra Sun because Solgaleo. And personally, I still prefer to think that Solgaleo/Lunala is in control of / has access to Necrozma's powers, not the other way around (i.e. Kyurem all over again).

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom