• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Games do you own a Physical Copy of?

Which Games do you Own?

• Total voters
I own Yellow, Gold, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, Diamond, SoulSilver, and White. Black 2 will soon be added to the collection. Unfortunately, my Gold's internal battery died.

I have physical copies of leafgreen, emerald, sapphire, pokemon pinball, heartgold, platinum and black.

Off the top of my head, I own English copies of:
Red, Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Sapphire, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black, White, Stadium, Stadium 2, Colosseum, XD, Battle Revolution, Pinball, Ranger, Ranger: Shadows of Almia, Ranger: Guardian Signs, Mystery Dungeon Blue, Mystery Dungeon Sky and Link (Trozei)
I used to own Ruby, but it got lost.

Now, for Japanese copies:
Red, Ruby, Ranger, Pearl, Platinum, SoulSilver, White, White 2

- Blue and Yellow (I play them occasionally on Pokemon Stadium N64 for the nostalgia kicks).

- Silver, Crystal and a Spanish Gold version for some reason (None of them work anymore because of the save battery, sadly).

- Ruby and Sapphire

- Platinum (I completely missed the Diamond and Pearl period).

- HeartGold

- Black

I physically own Crystal, Sapphire, Leafgreen, Diamond, Heartgold and Black.

Spinoffs are: Stadium 2, Colloseum, Puzzle League, Conquest and Mystery Dungeon: Sky.

Red (bought a used copy a few months ago, haven't played it much though)
Yellow
Silver
Crystal
HeartGold
Black

Will get Black 2

This is what happens when someone leaves the fandom and comes back.

Just SS and White. *is ashamed*

I used to have a copy of LeafGreen, but I have no idea where it is now. Probably lost somewhere in the jungle that is my house.

I also own Shadows of Almia.

Last edited:
I have Sapphire, Emerald, Firered, Platinum, and White. I also have Red Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, and Shadows of Almia. I used to have Blue and Crystal, but they got thrown away by accident -_-

I have FireRed, Platinum, and SoulSilver.

The rest are on ROMs:

My Red got damaged somehow.

I gave Yellow to my little cousin since he missed out on those games(he wasn't even alive yet).

My Gold and Crystal stopped saving.

I gave Emerald(and my Gameboy Advance) to my little cousin since his DSi can't play GBA games.

I gave Pearl to my little cousin because I was so disappointed with it.

I just couldn't afford to get a physical copy of Black over the past year and half, so I broke my "only emulate retro games" rule because I love Pokemon that much(how sad). I still plan to get a physical copy of it(and Black 2) half because the emulator I'm using is too slow for my computer and half because of Nintendo/Game Freak suddenly getting Anti-Piracy after over a decade.

I own Red, Gold, FireRed, Emerald, Platinum, HeartGold, White, and I have White 2 on preorder.

Most of them except for Blue and FR/LG. I lost them somewhere a couple of years back during a move to a new house.

I've owned all of the games on the poll at some point, but I lost my Blue Version a long time ago. Same thing applies with Ruby. I was a very careless prepubescent.

As far as main series Pokemon games go: I physically own Yellow, Emerald, Firered, Leafgreen, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Soulsilver, and Black. I have Black 2 on preorder. I owned Crystal, but I lost the cartridge somewhere.

I'd like to buy Ruby and Blue, but right now I only have those as ROMs.

I currently own: Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Sapphire, Emerald, SoulSilver, Black, and White. I wish I didn't sell my Gold. :(

I still have FireRed, Ruby, Emerald, Pearl, Diamond, Platinum, HeartGold, SoulSilver, Black and White. Oh and Pokemon Snap and Pokemon Stadium. I never bought Stadium 2, can't remember why. I loved Pokemon Snap back in the day.

I have previously owned Blue, Yellow, Gold, Sapphire and Colosseum but I honestly have no idea what happened to them because they weren't sold. Misplaced somewhere amongst the sands of time no doubt.

WAIT I also have Pokemon Ranch... and yes... it was purely to obtain Mew.

Had all excluding Gen V and remakes in Gen IV. But I lost some of them so I am left with Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Sapphie, Emerald, Leaf Green and Diamond.

I have D,Pt,HG,B, and W. Me and my friend traded Sapphire and Emerald temporarily, but were trading back soon. I'll probably buy Emerald online and maybe Crystal and maybe Yellow. I own Ranger SoA, PBR, Pokepark 1, and MDEoS. I plan to buy W2 andstill waiting for the RSEmakes

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom