• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which Games do you own a Physical Copy of?

Which Games do you Own?

• Total voters

Benster404

Reaction score
Which of these main series games do you own a copy of? Not a copy you're borrowing off someone, a copy that you own. Not a ROM, a legal copy that you have bought or been given as a gift.

I actually have physical copies of all of the main series games release in the U.S. thus far. Some of them probably don't work any more, such as Gold and Silver, but I still own my own copies of the main series games from either buying them myself or getting them as gifts.

Me personally, I have Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Emerald, Pearl, Platinum, and Black.

But if we throw in games my sisters have as well, our household has all of them minus FireRed.

I have: red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered, leafgreen, diamond, pearl, platinum, heartgold, soulsilver, black, white, Pokemon TCG on GameBoy, pokemon pinball, pokemon pinball RS, Hey you pikachu, pokemon snap, pokemon stadium 1 & 2, pokemon puzzle league, pokemon colosseum, xd: gale of darkness, pokemon channel, mystery dungeon red, mystery dungeon blue, pokemon trozei, Pokemon dash, Pokemon ranger, pokemon ranger: almia, pokemon ranger guardian signs, Pokemom battle revolution, Pokemon rumble blast, SSB, SSB Melee, and SSB Brawl.

I've got at least one copy of each game except for the original Blue and Crystal.
I've actually got 3 copies each of B&W.

I have: red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal, ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered, leafgreen, diamond, pearl, platinum, heartgold, soulsilver, black, white, Pokemon TCG on GameBoy, pokemon pinball, pokemon pinball RS, Hey you pikachu, pokemon snap, pokemon stadium 1 & 2, pokemon puzzle league, pokemon colosseum, xd: gale of darkness, pokemon channel, mystery dungeon red, mystery dungeon blue, pokemon trozei, Pokemon dash, Pokemon ranger, pokemon ranger: almia, pokemon ranger guardian signs, Pokemom battle revolution, Pokemon rumble blast, SSB, SSB Melee, and SSB Brawl.

Of this list, I've got both versions of Pinball, Snap, Stadium 1&2, Colosseum, XD, all the Mystery Dungeon games, all three Rangers, and the three Smash Bros games.

...Should I really be proud of this...?

Last edited:
I used to have Yellow, but it broke so I got rid of it. Worst mistake of my life D:
I have Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, FireRed, HeartGold, and Black. I'm borrowing Platinum from a friend and I'll give it back to her once I've finished the game.

I own...Pokemon:

-Red
-Gold
-Sapphire
-Pearl
-Soul Silver
-Black

All the DS ones.

I used to have Fire Red, but my brother's "friend" stole it. What an ass. Anyway, I don't have any of the older ones because my parents were REALLY anti-videogame when we were kids, so we had to play ROMs. I'm planning to get all of them, even if it costs me a bunch of money. I almost got Leaf Green the other day, but the guy changed his mind at the last minute...

Just HG and White. I used to have Yellow, Red, and Silver, but I gave R/Y to my friend, and Silver got lost, and we never found it when we moved. :bawl:

I had two of the Generation I games and two of the Genertion II games, and I aquired the remaining two from my sister who gave them to me because she doesn't play Pokémon. None of the Generation II games (as far as I know) still work, but maybe one day I'll replace the battery (or maybe not...)
And I had Ruby when it first came out, but I loaned it to some kid and he "lost" it (probably stole it... every time I asked for it back he said "I'll give it to you some other time" until finally he started saying "I already gave it back to you"...)
But I later bought a used copy so it's okay I guess... someone else's save file is on it but he doesn't appear to have any good stuff.
Never got Sapphire or Emerald. And unfortunately, I never got FireRed or LeafGreen... I intend to though.
And I have Diamond... never got Pearl or Platinum.
Then HeartGold... didn't feel the need to buy both remakes.
Finally, Black Version. And I also bought White so I could get a second Liberty Pass when it first came out. So I got both, although the save file on White isn't anywhere past the point in which you catch Victini.

One more thing... I have Green Version (the actual Japanese cartridge... not a bootleg). But I bought it used so unfortunately I don't have the box or manual.

I own physical copies of all except for Red, Silver, Crystal (given away by my brother), Ruby, and Emerald (lost both of them).

I own copies of Blue, Yellow, Gold, Crystal, Ruby, LeafGreen, Pearl, SoulSilver and White. I had a bit of a gap from buying the third titles from a couple of gens but I've already pre ordered White 2.

As of today, let's see... Of the main-games, I own all of them except for Blue, Silver, and LeafGreen. I also own a Japanese White, and Japanese White 2.

On the spin-off side, I own Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Puzzle League, Pokemon Colosseum, Pokemon Battle Revolution, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky.

Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, LeafGreen, Diamond, Platinum, Heartgold, Soulsilver, Black, White.

I have Blue, Silver (Japanese), Sapphire (Stolen), Emerald, D/P/Pt, and SS.

Among the above games, all of them. Not sure if the pre-FRLG ones still work, but I have them.

I have everything except for firered, pearl, emrald, and soulsilver. I have been thinking about going for the full set, but I'm happy with what I've got

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom