• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which ghost Pokemon from the anime is your favorite?

Reaction score
Ghostly-Trio-gastly-haunter-and-gengar-16529234-750-563.jpg

The anime has had countless number of ghost Pokemon that made an appearance in the anime in the past 20 years. Which ones were your favorite(s), and why?

OMG! WHY WASN'T THIS THREAD MADE BEFORE!?

I believe I'll have to go with the Gastly from The Tower of Terror. Its mischievous anecdotes antics throughout the episode are still some of my favorite, and one of the major reasons causes for my (eternal) love for Ghost-type Pokémon in general. That, combined with its adorable anime cry, ensures Gastly, as a species, top spot on my 'Favorites List'. :love:

EDIT: anecdotes --> antics.

Last edited:
I feel like if I have to give it to Mimkyu just because it had the most development but Sawyer's Aegislash and the Dusknoir from the summer camp arc were pretty cool.

Gastly: the Maiden's Peak one. Simply because of how bizarro it is. Why can it talk? Why can it fuse Venusaur and Blastoise? WHY CAN IT SUMMON A REAL MONGOOSE?!

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom