• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which gym leader is the most forgettable?

^^ How could they forget Volkner?! He's so cool. Plus, he's a "Last Gym Leader" those are pretty easy to remember.

I know but we never remember his name. We are like "Crap who is that electric guy in Sinnoh?"

Wow. Volkner. VOLK-NER. I remember him because it took me forever to get to Sunyshore on account of the fact that I got lose on Mt. Coronet, and a friend had to show me how to get to Palkia. :/

Crap, forgot Brawly. He likes surfing and has a Lv. 19 Makuhita that I owned with a Lv. 10 Sableye. 8) That's what I remember.

I forgot...

Kidding. But hmm... Okay I'm mentally going through the leaders in my head and that I'm typing down here whoever I had a tiny bit of trouble remembering.

Ok so Whitney, Norman and Fantina were the ones that came into my head a little slower than the rest.

Hmm..... probably Chuck. Theres nothing really special about him.

There is no Marcia....

Um. Probably a few of the Hoenn ones, since I can't think of all of their names.

It seems Hoenn is the most forgettable... I guess it's because it's in the "Middle Generation" Or because there aren't that many games based on it.

Most of the Leaders from Gen IV. They just never clicked with me, with the exception of Maylene and perhaps Roark.

None of them. But ones with significance are more memorable. That said, none of the ones from Kanto are memorable, not even Misty. Giovanni's the only exception one because he's the only one with any part in the story outside the badge-collecting sections.

I am just going to say that Generation IV had the most forgettable gym leaders (as well as Pokemon).

I just remembered that I forgot the name of that one fighting gym leader (I believe it was Marlene or something to that matter; I had to look it up).

I remember all the gym leaders' names, except for a few of the Sinnoh ones.

*Brock, Misty, Erika, Sabrina, Blaine, Giovanni, Koga, Lt. Surge

*Falkner, Whitney, Jasmine, Chuck, Morty, Claire, Pryce, Bugsy, Janine

*Brawley, Tate & Liza, Wattson, Norman, Winoana, Flannery, Roxanne, Wallace, Juan

*Volkner, Roark, Candice, Gardenia, Fantina, Maylene, Crasher Wake, Byron

I'm not going to try Isshu's leaders, since I still don't know all their English names even after playing White. Anyways, Sinnoh was the easiest, then Kanto, Johto, Hoenn. Sinnoh was only easy since I played Pearl and Platinum up until HGSS came out.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom