• All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • The World Beyond Restructure is now finished! Check out the update here!
  • It's time for the Writer's Workshop Summer event: our second themed one-shot competition! Check out the sign-up thread here!
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Which gym leader would you pick to fight with on the battle tower/subway with?

Reaction score
pretty self explanatory. and don't pick Tate and Liza if you can help it. That'd just get too confusing...

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Elesa. Her Emolga would be pretty good to have, especially seeing as I never pack Electric-type moves.

Victini Lover
Reaction score
Uh... I guess Elesa as well, as long as she packs her haxing skills with her.

God, I don't know how many times my Pokémon have been critical-hit or paralysed by her Pokés...

Reaction score
Sabrina, so she can turn anyone that clearly cheats into dolls.

Comfort ghost
Reaction score
Clay. I'll use a Flying-type so his Pokemon can use Earthquake without worry, and if he uses Excadrill, my Tyrantiar (with an Air Balloon) would be of great use. Plus, some of the people we battle might actually work for Clay, and they would be frightened to defeat him in case they lose their jobs. XD

fight me
Reaction score
Fantina, with her levitating ghosts and my flying types we'll troll the many, many Earthquake spam teams that plague doubles in the battle tower/subway.
Ohohohohohoho!

The World won't fail.
Reaction score
Gary f**king Oak. Seriously I think it would choose Misty.

realisation
Reaction score
Brawly, his fighting types would be a good balance for me. Then we shall go surfing and I shall fail miserably.

Reaction score
Cilan or Cress, so I can stare at their backsprites every time a battle starts. They look like they have nice asses

Lovely
Reaction score
Roark XDD His Rampardos is just awesome. It wouldn't be much of a problem if I had a poke for defense/healing, and he'd be a real sweeper with Head Smash/Earthquake/Stone Edge XDDD

A Heart of Steel
Reaction score
Easy. Juan/Wallace. Nothing, and I repeat, nothing, will make someone more mad and lose easier than a Kingdra/Milotic combo. Holy crap.

That, or Elesa. Double Emolgas. What a tragic way to die, with Volt Switches and Static being the order of the day. I'd pack water-types to deal with the ground or rock-types coming after her.

Reaction score
WHITNEY!!! let that demonic cow Stomp/Rollout/Milk Drink sombody ELSE for a change XD

七パーセント
Reaction score
Morty because I love his HG/SS attire and that is all...oh and I like to battle ghost types because they can be tricky little pests :p