• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which gym leader would you pick to fight with on the battle tower/subway with?

Elesa. Her Emolga would be pretty good to have, especially seeing as I never pack Electric-type moves.

Uh... I guess Elesa as well, as long as she packs her haxing skills with her.

God, I don't know how many times my Pokémon have been critical-hit or paralysed by her Pokés...

Sabrina, so she can turn anyone that clearly cheats into dolls.

Clay. I'll use a Flying-type so his Pokemon can use Earthquake without worry, and if he uses Excadrill, my Tyrantiar (with an Air Balloon) would be of great use. Plus, some of the people we battle might actually work for Clay, and they would be frightened to defeat him in case they lose their jobs. XD

Fantina, with her levitating ghosts and my flying types we'll troll the many, many Earthquake spam teams that plague doubles in the battle tower/subway.
Ohohohohohoho!

Brawly, his fighting types would be a good balance for me. Then we shall go surfing and I shall fail miserably.

Cilan or Cress, so I can stare at their backsprites every time a battle starts. They look like they have nice asses

Roark XDD His Rampardos is just awesome. It wouldn't be much of a problem if I had a poke for defense/healing, and he'd be a real sweeper with Head Smash/Earthquake/Stone Edge XDDD

Easy. Juan/Wallace. Nothing, and I repeat, nothing, will make someone more mad and lose easier than a Kingdra/Milotic combo. Holy crap.

That, or Elesa. Double Emolgas. What a tragic way to die, with Volt Switches and Static being the order of the day. I'd pack water-types to deal with the ground or rock-types coming after her.

WHITNEY!!! let that demonic cow Stomp/Rollout/Milk Drink sombody ELSE for a change XD

Morty because I love his HG/SS attire and that is all...oh and I like to battle ghost types because they can be tricky little pests :p

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom