• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which hand do you write with?

Which hand do you right with?

• Total voters

Pyradox

hot take-haver
Reaction score
I'm right-handed, but I'm not too bad with my left.

Last edited by a moderator:
I write with my left. I've tried changing to the right, but my then handwriting always looks like a child's.

Like most people, with the right. I can write with my left if I concentrate enough, but it's more trouble than it's worth.

I'm a lefty, but I can write somewhat decently with my right hand too.

I can write only slightly better with my right than with my left. It just takes a lot longer for me to write with my left hand.

So uh, I guess I'm right-handed?

I write with my right. Ba-dum-crash

Sometimes I can manage to write lefty, but it usually comes out unreadable, although not too different from my regular handwriting in terms of appearance.

My handwriting with my left hand looks like I tried to draw pieces of string and failed.

Righty here.

I'm left-handed. When I was a kid I wanted to be like the entire rest of my family so I would try to be right-handed and fail.

Left, but I use my right hand for pretty much everything else and am slowly learning to write with it too just for the hell of it.

Left and proud. I use my right hand for some other specific tasks, though.

I'm a righty but I can do it with my left hand it just takes twice as long

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom