• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which hand do you write with?

Which hand do you right with?

• Total voters
My right hand.

Although I've practiced using my left hand, in case I ever need to or something.

I am left handed, but I can write and draw pretty well with my right. :)

OH LOOK I'M UNIQUE. Oh, I'm right-handed. Very unique.

My friends always say that my handwriting is shit. And it is. Very, very shitty.

My right hand. I can't write at all with my left one. Even when I write with my right hand, i've been told I hold the pen weirdly, although my writing is pretty neat.

I can't even hold a pen with my left hand. I'm right handed through and through.

Left handed because I literally can't write with my right. There's no fingers on the right.

I wright with the right hand, but I'm planning on trying to become ambidextrous someday.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom