• The Fun and Games team would like remind everyone that the fun and games forum is for fun and relaxation. Please remember that what happens outside fun and games gets left at the door.

Thank you.
    The Fun and Games team
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Which Human Character from the Pokemon World comes to mind for the user above?

Reaction score
  • Staff
This game is pretty similar to the what pokemon comes to mind for the user above game except this time you post a human character from the pokemon universe that comes to mind instead. This can be based on their avatars, signatures, usernames or just whatever comes to mind first.

Human characters in this game can be from any pokemon related media such as the games, the anime, mangas etc.

I'll go first, the invisible user above is obviously the Ghost Girl from the building in Luminose City.

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
Maylene. I thought pink hair.

Ducks
Reaction score
The Memory Girl.

:p

...Greninja'd. I guess Koga from Conquest. Because Greninjas.

That third Unova Starter
Reaction score
Ginchiyo (hope didn't misspelled her name) from Pokemon Conquest or Elesa from B2W2

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
Giovanni(Trench coat version).

"Live... and be free"
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He/him/they.
May without the bandanna or anything red.