• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which is your favorite dexholder team?

Zervah

Reaction score
Counting Hg/Ss arc. so far, what team do you prefer?

Personally, I love Red and Green's team. Pure epicness

I like all of Red's team but Poli and Pika, while Green's team is decent save for the Golduck. Blue's team, meh (and she never even uses those legendary birds! :/), and Yellow's team, same.

Gold's team looked waaaay too stupid for words when I first saw the volume 8 cover in 2002 (especially in comparison to Silver's Croconaw, Sneasel, Ursaring, etc.), but it's grown on me a bit, especially after he nearly melted Mask's ass off with it. Silver's team's alright, and Crystal's is so-so. Dislike Ruby's team, Sapphire's is okay, but Emerald's just sucks.

Not much of an opinion on Dia's crew, but he makes decent use of a baby Pokemon, for what it's worth. Pearl's, meh, and Platinum's... well, we don't even know where she caught half of them yet, not to mention that her Ponyta suddenly going from losing to Gardenia in one attack to a massacre of Byron's was... well, stupid.

So, yeah, it's probably Red and Green's for me, followed by Gold, I guess. Pretty weird seeing as I'm as hetero as could be. :D

I'm going with Silver. He's just got the best pokemon in my opinion. Blue (male) has got a good team as well, and Platinum's is pretty cool because I've trained most of the same pokemon, but I still have to go with Silver.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom