• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which is your favourite Pokémon of each Elemental Type?

I decided to copy @WyndonCalling and make a favorites chart per Generation. I cheated in the G1 one with Dark and Fairy, but with the first I had basically no real options and with the latter I just really don't like the G1 Fairies all that much, so I decided that Regional Variants count as being from two Generations :p

Anyway, get ready to be totally unsurprised by my generic tastes:
G1.jpg
G2.jpg
G3.jpg
G4.jpg
G5.jpg
G6.jpg
G7.jpg
G8.jpg

Normal: Ditto
Grass: Lotad
Fire: Litten
Water: Mudkip
Electric: Yamper
Ghost: Pumpkaboo
Dark: Greninja
Bug: Sewaddle
Flying: Cramorant
Rock: Rockruff
Ice: Sealeo
Fighting: Pancham
Ground: Swampert
Steel: Galarian Meowth (not counting him, Excadrill)
Dragon: Goomy
Fairy: Sylveon
Psychic: Wobbuffet
Poison: Venonat

Okay so at first this image looked way different because I was going more for aesthetics rather than actual pokemon of this type I liked but then I decided to include everyone to whom I grew attached, even if they aren't particularly good as pokemon or don't fit 'the aesthetic'. Simply the guys I had the most fun with on my team (not everyone pictured, sadly, I couldn't choose just one for some types)
eaaa997adda7380bf94aadeca1281e09.jpg

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom