• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Excited about the recently announced new Pokémon games? Join us here for discussion and speculation.
  • Visit your account preferences to list your favourite Gen 9 Starter, and you'll get the appropriate badge added to your profile!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Which is your favourite Pokémon of each Elemental Type?

Ghost Diplocaulus

Detroit SMAAAASH! Eevee style.
Reaction score
Pronouns
she/her
I decided to copy @WyndonCalling and make a favorites chart per Generation. I cheated in the G1 one with Dark and Fairy, but with the first I had basically no real options and with the latter I just really don't like the G1 Fairies all that much, so I decided that Regional Variants count as being from two Generations :p

Anyway, get ready to be totally unsurprised by my generic tastes:
G1.jpg
G2.jpg
G3.jpg
G4.jpg
G5.jpg
G6.jpg
G7.jpg
G8.jpg

cricketlaxwolvesbandy

2022 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!
Reaction score
Normal: Ditto
Grass: Lotad
Fire: Litten
Water: Mudkip
Electric: Yamper
Ghost: Pumpkaboo
Dark: Greninja
Bug: Sewaddle
Flying: Cramorant
Rock: Rockruff
Ice: Sealeo
Fighting: Pancham
Ground: Swampert
Steel: Galarian Meowth (not counting him, Excadrill)
Dragon: Goomy
Fairy: Sylveon
Psychic: Wobbuffet
Poison: Venonat

dashing_stunning

A relic of the glorious age
Reaction score
Okay so at first this image looked way different because I was going more for aesthetics rather than actual pokemon of this type I liked but then I decided to include everyone to whom I grew attached, even if they aren't particularly good as pokemon or don't fit 'the aesthetic'. Simply the guys I had the most fun with on my team (not everyone pictured, sadly, I couldn't choose just one for some types)
eaaa997adda7380bf94aadeca1281e09.jpg