• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which is your favourite Pokémon of each Elemental Type?

e8704c8390fc37d42602735ba68c5993.jpg
7975da41239873f138ced4ead8bbcf13.jpg

Mine are below, which have been relatively constant throughout the years. Special shout-outs to Charizard, Galar Farfetch'd, Houndoom, Tyranitar, Aegislash, Decidueye, Lycanroc, Golisopod and Type:Null for being honourable mentions though.

favorites.jpeg

Last edited:
I decided to go through this process again! Turns out a lot of the list ended up being constant around both times. I’m not as fickle as I thought... But the types were switched around, and a few Galar new arrivals. Some Pokémon were in the previous list and not in the new one...
View attachment 121303
Honourable mention goes to Metagross, and Alolan Ninetales. I had to include Silvally somewhere and the most frequent form I envision it in is Steel...
7F1F1BD7-FCA6-4E5E-A152-34958FF3396B.jpeg
I forgot about poor dragonair in the new one... Sorry, little one. I still love you! And Weavile, and Silvally too!
I didn’t like Sylveon and Cosmoem as much as I thought. Metagross got promoted from its honourable mention!
I don’t know why I never mentioned Darkrai in the first one. Dragapult and Corviknight are the Galar new arrivals. Naganadel and Toxtricity were both competing for the Poison slot, I like them equally so Toxtricity is sitting somewhere near Naganadel off screen...

I also realize that Silvally-Flying is a bit of a copout but he’s got the beak right? Maybe he’ll be replaced by Corviknight down the line :)
It’s interesting to read this because I used Silvally-Steel as my cop out and it accidentally got replaced by Corviknight...

I am a simple man with very simple and basic tastes.

favorites.jpg

Edit: Actually, I like Rolycoly better than Coalossal so just ignore that part.

Last edited:
Normal: Rattata

Fire: Typhlosion

Water: Pyukumuku

Electric: Raikou

Grass: Morelull

Fighting: Stufful

Ice: Cryongonal

Poison: Skorupi

Ground: Stunfisk

Flying: Butterfree

Bug: Yanma

Psychic: Munna

Rock: Lileep

Ghost: Haunter

Dragon: Noivern

Dark: Umbreon

Steel: Aggron

Fairy: Mimikyu

Let's see:

Psychic: Meloetta
Normal: Cinccino
Rock: (Mega) Diancie
Steel: Aegislash and Jirachi
Flying: Celesteela
Fairy: Tapu Lele, Sylveon, G!Alcremie and Hattrem
Grass: Steenie
Fire: Braixen
Dragon: Dialga, Rayquaza
Electric: Tapu Koko and Zekrom
Bug: Vivillon
Water: Primarina
Ice: Glaceon and A!Ninetales
Ghost: tough call but Golurk
Dark: Greninja
Poison: Seviper (namely the Shiny version)

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom