• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Which is your favourite Pokémon of each Elemental Type?

Normal: Lickitung
Fire: Arcanine
Water: Quagsire
Electric: Boltund / Zebstrika
Grass: Zarude
Fighting: Sirfetch'd
Ice: Alolan Ninetales
Poison: Gengar
Ground: Garchomp
Flying: Braviary
Bug: Genesect
Psychic: Jirachi
Rock: Lycanroc
Ghost: Mimikyu
Dragon: Axew
Dark: Mightyena
Steel: Mawile
Fairy: Zacian

Easy question but with hard answers due to so many options.

In my case:
Grass - Venusaur
Poison - Weezing
Water - Omastar (it was going to be Starmie but it went to the Psychic type and I see Omastar mostly as a Water type)
Ghost - Haunter
Bug - Scolipede
Normal - Meowth
Flying - Fearow
Ground - Gliscor (if only it could learn Fly!)
Fighting - Machoke
Dragon - Haxorus (Dragonair is a graceful and beatiful Pkmn but I just love Haxorus design and color scheme, more so in Gen. V)
Fire - Typhlosion (I've said recently it was Houndoom but I've changed my mind)
Electric - Raichu
Ice - Cloyster
Fairy - Clefairy (I don't like this type that much and I could go with Whimsicott but I don't like the retyping of older Pkmn aside from Clefairy because it always had that enigmatic nature to it as well as its name...also I'm still growing fond of Shiinotic but no thanks to Moon)
Steel - Ferrothorn (I like Steelix but never trained one and I just love Ferrothorn as a Steel type more than a Grass type)
Rock - Lycanroc Midnight (despite the fact that I don't see it as a Rock or at least it could have Dark or Fighting as it's secondary)
Psychic - Starmie
Dark - Drapion (since I had to go with Weezing for Poison, it has a mean look and due to its bad reputation...besides, it's one of J's Pkmn and it squeezed Ash)

Water-Vaporeon
Fire-Flareon
Grass-Bayleaf Yes you guessed it was Bayleaf not Leafeon
Electric-Togedmaru It is round. How can you resist
Normal-Minccino I love the cute little thing
Ice-Frostmoth
Ghost-Bannet I prefer it's mega but megas aren't really pokemon
Fairy-Sylveon
Dark-Malamar it is more of a physic pokemon but I love anyway
Rock-Rockruff
Dragon-Flygon easily it was my first dragon type
Ground-Sandshrew
Fighting-Riolu
Flying-Feltchling my first pokemon card
Bug-Grubbin first caught pokemon
Steel-Mawile
Physic- Gardevoir

Here's mine, this was very fun to do :giggle:. Gengar is my favorite Pokémon, Gardevoir is my second, Primarina is my third and Roserade is my fourth.
favi.png
But though it was fun, it was also a bit difficult. While there are some Pokémon that had their first place assured and I used the dual types to order them in a way that could include all the favorites that could enter, there were some types that were hard to decide. I can't be the only one who was like this while choosing :ROFLMAO:.
Button.png

Last edited:
Here's mine, this was very fun to do :giggle:. Gengar is my favorite Pokémon, Gardevoir is my second, Primarina is my third and Roserade is my fourth.
But though it was fun, it was also a bit difficult. While there are some Pokémon that had their first place assured and I used the dual types to order them in a way that could include all the favorites that could enter, there were some types that were hard to decide. I can't be the only one who was like this while choosing :ROFLMAO:.
So hard to chose bettween Cyndaquill and Delphox

So I chose two for each type cause it's very hard to choose

Fire: Infernape/Houndoom
Grass: Grookey/Leafeon
Water: Frogadier/Piplup
Normal: Smeargle/Kecleon
Electric: Yamper/Shinx
Psychic: Espurr/Reuniculus
Fighting: Meinfoo/Riolu
Rock: Rockruff/Roggenrola
Ground: Cubone/Sandile
Flying: Archen/Unfeazant
Bug: Scyther/Sewaddle
Poison: Seviper/Toxtricity
Dark: Absol/Liepard
Ghost: Phantump/Decidueye
Ice: Cubchoo/Glaceon
Steel: Lucario/Bisharp
Dragon: Jangmo-o/Haxarus
Fairy: Sylveon/Xerneas

5EC4388F-3D48-468E-9C1D-58FA002457D4.jpeg

Well, here’s mine.

The only ones I want to talk about are…
Alolan Ninetails is the only one I don’t really like that much, but it’s only there as it’s the only Fairy-Type I respect enough to be here, only because it’s a cool design and I’ve had a lot of battles with it in competitive.
Krokorok is just cooler than Krookidile, as Krookidile’s head is way too big, and the colour scheme isn’t as good.
Vigoroth is an odd-ball and it’s here because I think it’s dope how it has a phase where it’s the polar opposite of its species.
Rotom just looks cooler when it’s not in a machine, and honestly, I prefer STAB Shadow Ball for a walkthrough of the actual games/fan-games.

Please note: The thread is from 2 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom